Touring Corona

Elsa was woken up by a grinning Anna 5 hours later. 

"Where were you? And guess what?"

"What?"

"Jack brought you here last night"

Elsa blushed. 

"Oh, I knew that  - we kinda had a conversation super early in the morning after I asked him how my clothese got changed"

"Oh..." Anna said, disappointed her news hadn't been more interesting. 

"But you know, if I hadn't known that - the way you gave me that news would have made my day!" Elsa smiled. 

Anna cheered up - it really wasn't that hard to make Anna sad -  and began talking. 

"You two are so cute I could just die. I think I'll call you Jelsa, yep"

"Jelsa?"

"Jack and Elsa of course"

"Okay..."

Then  Merida barged in. 

"Lass, we have to get you ready"

"For what?"

"Your date with Jack of course"

"What?"

Hiccup and Astrid walked in

"This is a date, this tour or whatever" Astrid declared triumphantly. 

"How do you know. How did you know we were - "

"Hiccup told us"

"So he likes me?" Elsa grinned, feeling hopeful. 

"Course he does" Hiccup said. "He's just too blind to realise it yet so he's still talking about how unsure he is"

"But that doesn't matter because we'll make you look perfect and totally date ready!" Anna laughed. Kristoff came in and slung an arm around Anna. 

"What are we doing"

"Oh Kristoff, we're helping Elsa for her date!" Anna exclaimed happily. 

"With whom?"

"He's so oblivious" Anna said fondly to the other two. She took his hand before continuing. 

"With Jack of course"

"But I thought they were together"

Elsa blushed. 

"We aren't together Kristoff, we're just friends" 

Kristoff grinned.

"Not for long" interjected Hiccup. Then they heard a knock on the door and immediately shut up before Jack walked in. 

"Hey guys... why are you all in Elsa's room?" 

Elsa laughed at his adorably puzzled look. 

"Oh, they're helping me prepare for the tour since Rapunzel and Flynn couldn't make it. You know, what with the second honeymoon to Arendelle - now that it's a good spot not frosted over"

"Why this many people?"

"Anna's helping me with hair, Merida's showing me what shades of green are the best and Astrid was showing me some attack moves if muggers come. Kristoff and Hiccup just came by to say hi, right guys?"

Everyone nodded. 

"Hey Jack, we should go out. I have to show you your dragon remember and you can try figure out some names to run them by Elsa."