Drabble - Reunion

Author Note: I'm making my own ship in this drabble or at least a ship tease haha

Jack was excited because it had been 5 years since Em's birth and they were going to be attending Hiccup's marriage to Astrid. Merida was still single, claiming that she imtimidated too many guys and didn't want a scared boy anyway. 

Rapunzel and Flynn would be there with ther cute 3 year old son Fitzgerald (who Jack was totally going to nickname Fitz) and Anna and Kristoff were travelling with them, much to Toby and Em's delight. 

"Mum!" Jack heard Toby say. 

"Tobs, Mum's out remember?"

Jack stared at his little son who'd gone off his mum in his looks but his dad with that mischievous nature. Em was always more graceful even if she resembled Jack but Jack and Elsa adored both their children equally. 

"Whe?" Toby was still learning to talk (come on, he was only three) and Jack couldn't help laughing before picking Toby up. 

"Mummy's gone to help Aunty Anna remember?"

"Aunty Awnaa!!" Toby squealed happily. Toby loved his cousins, especially because Carina and Alicia always brought him lollies because he was the baby of the family. 

"Frosty, I'm back!"

"Ma!!" Toby said, squirming in Jack's arms. Elsa came over and took him as Emmy ran into the room. 

"Mummy - where's Aunty Anna?"

"She's with Uncle Kristoff, I went to help them with their packing"

"Aunty Anna can't pack" Emmy said with a little grin. 

"I heard that" Anna said as she walked in behind Elsa.

"Oh Aunt Anna! I - "

"Don't worry, Em, she really doesn't know how to pack" Jack said, wiggling his eyebrows while Elsa laughed at him. 

Elsa wanted to kiss him whenever he made her laugh... so a lot. 

"Jack, quit it. Anna's not THAT bad"

"She's worse" Kristoff quipped before high-fiving Jack. Over the years, their family had grown closer and Kristoff had become really friendly with Jack  despite his initial aversion to people. Elsa blamed Jack for being so damn charming. 

"Ali and Car!" Jack tickled them both when they pouted. 

"Uncle Jack, you know I hate that name" Carina said

"And I like my name as is!" Alicia said

"Tough luck girls, you know your Uncle likes to shorten names"

"Fine daddy" the twin girls said. 

Kristoff pulled Anna in as Carina climbed onto his shoulders. 

"We're celebrating Christmas in Berk right?" Anna asked with a smile. 

"Yep!" 

Elsa was really looking forward to seeing all their friends again. 

The Frosts got on to Crystal while Annna and Kristoff (now the Bjorgmans) got onto the dragon Hiccup had sent over. Kristoff looked uncomfortable but Anna was pretty much jumping in excitement (nothing new there)

They reached after 6 hours and looked around at the houses. Toby yelped as a dragon swooped down but it was just Toothless. Hiccup got off and - oh wow did he look different. Astrid was apparently planning the wedding with Merida and so they set off.