Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Continues of friendship

YoonA P.O.V

'Pick up the phone yoong~ Pick up the phone yoong~', as my phone ringing. I wake from the table when i heard my phone ringing, I took it and saw who's calling, It's oppa. I answered it quickly, "oppa!", "YoonA how are you know?", the guy asked who in the other line, he must be Appa because their voice are really same, "Appa?" I asked confusedly, The guy make a sound like "Hmmm. . .", as a yes, "Appa~~ I miss you. . .", "I know that, and I miss you too", he said who seems crying in the other line, "Appa~ don't cry, I still alive", I joked and we both laugh. "So, how was the first day in Seoul?, huh?", "It's alright, I just amazed here because it's really beautiful here, And Yuri unnie's apartment is pretty as well", "Hmmm. .", he said as a respond, "Appa~", I said in a cute voice, "Heh?", he asked, "after all im too old, I just want to asked some question about omma~", He didn't replied quickly, I thought he dumbfounded at that moment because I mention my mother, I just wait for his respond and I still not talking anything until he will be the first to say a words, awkwardness appeared on air. After one or two minutes, "Do you really want to know about her?", he asked in a serious voice, "Nae~~" I replied, I'm so curious about my mother, I've never asked Appa about her so I don't know anything about her, "Okay, what do you want to know about her?", he asked, I thought he'll not let me to asked about my mother so when he said that it's makes me feel happy, 'is he really let me to asked him a question about my mother?' As I asked my self, I want to scream at that time but I stopped my self to let it, so I just putted my hand in my mouth as I stopping to make some giggle, "Could you please describe to me her face?", "Mmmm. . . She's Similar to you, she have a long hair, white complaxion" Appa said but before I'm gonna spoke he added "and has a flalt fish lips too like yours. .", sounds like he teasing me, "Appa!!!", he just laugh, at that time some awkward sound appeared on air but I still asking him some question, "How about her eyes, is it same as mine?", i asked and pouted my lips, "Mmm. . .", he said as a yes, "ahh~ how about her character?", "she's kind, humble, generous, and lovely wife and mother", he said but even he said that I thought some thing is wrong, sounds like not sincere or like too sad?, I hope I was wrong, "ahhh...", i said. I want to asked more question like, What is her real name?, Why is she left us?, Where is she now?, When will she comeback?. But if i'll asked that, he will not answer it, so i decided to do that in another time, "Anyway, how was your job?", I about to reply when I remembered that today is my first day job, I don't want to be late, "Appa, mianhae~ but I forgoten to prepare my self, I'm going to late, mianhae, bye", I hung up the phone and fix my self quickly. But before that, I noticed that Yuri Unnie slept in the table too, when I suddenly remembered that we drunk, we took many bottles of soju, that coz my head ache. "Yuri unnie!!!, wake up!!!", trying to wake her up who still asleep, but she's hard to awake, so i took a piece of cube ice on the freezer and putted in her nape, Yes~ im a pretty naughty one, i am the person who loves to prank, in short i am prankster, he he he. "Ahhh!!", she woke up as she shouted it and stood up from the dining chair, "What did you do to me?!", she asked with a little angry, "I just putted an ice cube on your nape~", i said confidencely, because i know that she will mad b'coz of it, she already knows me, knows that im a prankster. "Why did you do that?!", she asked, still have a little angry to me, "Because we'll getting late in our works", i replied, and she remember that I'm right so she made her self hurry up, "Omona!!!", she start to fix her self, and I fix my self too. After we done, Yuri Unnie decide to pick a cab, but I told her that I don't want to ride on the cab, because it's very expensive, so we both ride in the bus. We bought ticket in the ticket booth,"woh! i'd never thought that the ticket is really expensive", i said to Yuri Unnie while holding the two tickets, "hmm~", Yuri unnie smirked in a good way and we both headed inside the bus. I sat in seat where i can view outside, and next to me is Yuri unnie who talking to other line, I just looking outside, all along to the bus stop. After 20 minutes, we dropped in the bus stop, i let Yuri unnie go first, because she need to took a cab, so i began to walked to my work, after all it's not really far away from the bus stop. When i irrived there, i saw Mr.Park who i send a SMS earlier. When I got closer to him, i greet and bow 90° at him, he said that he waited for about a minutes but it's not mean that I'm late, he said that I'm just in time, "Are you ready to your first day?" He asked, i just nodded at him, I'm really excited but to other hand I'm felt very nervous, I can't imagine what will happen to my first day, but I hope it will going to be easy, "Were now going in your department", he said and we both headed inside the elevator, he clicked the number 17 as 17th floor of the building. *tinggg*, We're now here in 17th floor, we headed outside of the elevator, and walked way to my department. When we arrived there, Mr.Park began to introduce me to my co-workers. "Good Morning Guys", Mr.Park greet and in the same time he clapped as a sound to get the attention of all, "Good Morning too Mr.Park~" they greet in a chorus, "I know that all of you informed that today you'll having a new co-worker, This is Im YoonA form busan", as Mr.Park introduced me, "Annyeong Hasaeyeo!!!", they greet me in a warm way, "Annyeong Hasaeyeo, I hope we can be close", i said and bowed 90° degrees to them, "Well, now you met each other. Ms.Choi, could you please tour her in this whole building?", Mr.Park asked the girl who must be Ms.Choi, "Agesamida", the girl replied and gave me a warm smile, "I'll go now, so YoonA good luck~", Mr.Park said and headed outside, I felt butterfly in my stomach, since I'm a newbie here, to me it feels awkward. "Hello YoonA, I'm Choi Sulli", the girl said, I stared at her and i thought she must Minho's cousin because they family name is really same, I hope she is. . . . I just bowed at her as I respond, "Hello YoonA, I'm Onew", a guys said who's came closer to me and lean his hand, I just leaned my hand too and we shake our hands, "Hello, I'm Hyolyn the leader of this department", as she introduced herself, I quickly bowed at her 90° and greet "Annyeong Hasaeyo!", she just gave a smiled and I smiled back at her. After the whole staff of marketing department already introduced themselves, Ms.Choi began to tour me in the whole building, while were walking i amazed around this building, seriously it's huge!, i cant believe that i will work in this company, so i will do my best to prove them that they did not wrong to chose me as a part this company.

Sulli P.O.V

While we're walking she open a topic, "Keondae. . . Do you know Choi Minho?", she asked, I stared at her, 'W-wait... Why does she know my cousin?', I quickly asked him if she really know Minho, she just nodded, but I'm not convince on her because if she know Minho, why does she know that im Minhos cousin?. I asked her, why does she know that I'm Minho's cousin, and she said that a days ago before she went here they met and Minho mention that he have a cousin who works here and that was me, she also add that Minho is her elementary classmate, I shocked when i heard that because when i was young i used to be living in busan and study in the school where Minho studying too, maybe we already met in that time so i asked her, "Are we met before?", she replied that she's not sure with that but she told me that maybe we already met because she's always along with Minho, when suddenly i remembered a thing about my past. The time when i met the friends of my cousin, and if I'm not wrong, one of my cousin friend is her!. "I think i remember that we already met before, In your elementary school, ahh no~ i mean our elementary school!! Isn't?", she think at the moment before she asked me, "Hhhmmm~. . . . . Wait. . . . pearly is thats you?", 'huh? Pearly?' I don't understand what she's talking about, but something is familiar. . 'Ahhh! That's was my nickname when I was elementary!, I'm so fool, why i didn't remember it quickly, tsskkk what a fool of me', I was in my deep thought when she quickly hold my arms and shouted "Yeah!!!! That was you!!!" And she laugh. I got shocked on her because when i first met her, she seems to shy but now she's like crazy who laugh without a reason, I just stared at her who still laughing, weird huh~. She just stopped when the time i ignoring her and continue to walked, "W-w-waittttt!!, you didn't remembered me? Huh?" She asked who looking in my eyes deeply, "Deer!!!" She said and pointing her self, 'huh?' My poker face appeared, i really don't get what she's want to say, "Dear?", I asked confusedly, "Anniyo. Deeeeeerrrrrr" she said and hold my arms again, Im actually going to b craze in this girl. When I still not get it, she makes her eyes big and stared at my eyes and i suddenly realize it, "Wahhh!!!!!", i screamed and quickly hugged her, she screamed too like mine, we jumped while hugging to each other, we even didn't noticed the people staring to us, she said "Your still cute~", and squeezed my cheeks, "and you even got prettier", she added. She's not a lier huh, she just saying the truth.

YoonA P.O.V

We're now comfortable to each other because were childhood friend, I've never imagine that we'll met again and worked in the same company, At least I have a new friend or maybe a continues friend here. Im very talkative at that time, I even want to tell her my whole life, I have not running out to say, I just keep talking to her until we toured the entire building. So lucky i am that I have a childhood friend here, thanks God I have less worry.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

A/N: Hello readers!!, i just posted a short chapter, please understand me, Mianhae~. Anyway happy 2.5k readers! and 60+ votes!!, thanks to all of you~ *bowed 90°*. Just keep waiting to our couple, its take not more longer but not sooner too. Please do vote and comment and speard the love of LuYoon!