Chapter 18

Chapter 18: Confuse (Am I really okay?)

Kai's Point Of View

I'm on a hurry, driving my car, when I noticed that something is going to the middle road. I quickly take the break, and lucky I didn't bump it. I headed out of my car and look what it is.

I sigh "luckly it just a kitty" I hold the kitty into my arms.

"Are you okay? I almost bumped you, next time be careful huh?" As I said to the kitty.

"Goguma!" A girl shouted. She runned towards us "Where have you been? Huh? Come here my Goguma~" she take the kitty from me.

Seems like she is the owner of the kitty.

"Is she yours?" I asked.

She look at me and said "Yes" and continue "Sorry for bothering you, it just this kitty is very naughty and also thanks to you"

"For what?"

"For saving her"

"No, I didn't saved her. I almost bump her"

"But you didn't. So thank you"

I just smile and she giggle. "You look so cute"

"Huh?" I am not sure for hearing such a thing.

"Nothing" she said and then smile to me.

"Hmp. I..... have to go somewhere first, can you please excuse me?" I said gently.

"Yeah~"

"Okay... bye to you and also bye for you, Goguma?~"

She nodded and wave saying good bye. I waved back at her when I sitted in my car and start to drive to kyungsoo's apartment.

Kyungsoo's Point Of View

I was on the street busy on seaching of every mark that can be a clue to my lost mushroom.

'Kyungsoo, where did you lost it?'  My inner voice asked.

Suddenly I saw a car's light from a far coming closer to me. I stood up and stare to it. 'Is this teasing me?'

The car horned saying like; 'can you see me? I have a nice car'. I just keep on glaring on the driver seat.

 I can't see his face since the car's window is tinded

I can't see his face since the car's window is tinded. The driver make some horn sound again.

'This little rascal! I am going to give him a punch on his face. Never dare to put his feet on the ground, or else' I thought.

The car's window goes down and I was shocked seeing Kai inside of it.

"What are you doing here" I asked with a poker face.