Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Deal! (Special character of Kyungsoo)

Yoona's P.O.V

After my work I decide to have a visit to the market and so to buy some ingredients for jjajangmyeon and omurice, Im going to cook it for my favorite and one and only Unnie and that's no other than my kkabyul~ But I felt so bad for the dishes she had made for the two of us, I really really want to eat it because that was the first time she cooked for me, I mean Im not sure if it's totally for me, but even if it is or not I just want to gave it back to her so I'm going to brought her favorite foods to the hospital, I'm sure she'll be happy and I hope she'll back to her normal state. Since we already have the other ingredients for Omurice and jjajangmyeon in home, the only thing I will going to buy is just a button mushrooms, black bean paste, and carrots. "Old lady, how much is this?", as I asked the old lady who's the owner the store, the old lady told me the price of the black bean paste, "ooh okay~ here's", I held to her the money as I paid her black bean paste, she place the back bean paste to a black plastic bag and gave it to me, I bowed to her as I thanked. Not from afar, I saw a button mushroom that I need for the omurice, it seems the last one and as I surround my eyes I can't see other button mushroom so i guest that was the only button mushroom in this market, I touched it and in the same time someone touched it too, so it's looks we're touching each other-hands, I saw the hand is from a guy, I turned to my left to see if my thought is right, yes~ it's a guy! I about to take over my hand away from his hand but he said, "I'm first", comfortably. I think for awhile, I didn't get what he saying, "huh?", as I asked to him, he took up the button mushroom and he noticed that even my hand is took up with the button mushroom because my hand is totally sticked between the button mushroom and his hand, he quickly took off my hand away from his hand and from the button mushroom, he said with a normal face and I guest with a normal eye, "I came first so this is mine". He referring the button mushroom, that was supposed to be for me because I'm the first one who saw that, it's just unfortune that we touched it in the same time, so I will not let him to take it because it was for me. "Mister, for your information I'm the first one who saw that and when the time I just about to take it you suddenly enter in the moment, so this is mine", I took forcefully the button mushroom to him but his hands sticked on it, we won't give up for the last button mushroom as we fight for it. Hajjuma who just watching us enter in our war, "No one will win if you just keep fighting, I suggest that you must take a game and may the best customer win for last button mushroom, what do you think?", we just gave to each other a smile as we agree on her, I let go my hands from the button mushroom and so he did it too as he putted back the button mushroom where it came from.

KyungSoo's P.O.V

I was planning to cook for my namja chingu, after all I'll get passing by to the market. My chingu loves everything I cook and I know he missed it so much since we have no time to meet each other, if I were to think it's been four months since the last time we met. I go to the market to buy the ingredients, but how it is unfurtunately for the time like this to have a customer-rival in just buttom mushroom. "How about we play rock-paper-scissor?" asked she. I was thinking that it's too easy for her to win over me, I need to win for the last button mushroom for the sake of my friend Kai. "What about singing battle?" The old lady asked. I am confident with my singing skill but I am not sure how good this girl is. "Deal?" Asked I. Well, she looks so worried for this kind of a game, I bet she wouldn't agree. "D-d-deal!" She shouted out. "Why don't you go first? After all it's lady's first right?" asked I. She looks irritated to me and I can't help it with my sarcastic voice, I mean I'm just confident. "O-okay! I'll go first! Just listen carefully!" said she with a loud voice and began to sing.

🎶 Annyeong~ ibul gateun haessal
Annyeong~ sallang daeneun baram
Annyeong~ satang gateun gureum
Modeun ge banga wojyeo

Annyeong~ hyang giro unkko ip
Annyeong~ norae haneun saedeul
Annyeong~ nuni bushin achim
Jigeum neol, manna reoga

Bamsae gu un kukil dama pojangeul halkka? Jongi pojang gwaenchan heulkka?
Eojjeom niga naege jun seonmul, sonsu geoneul sseodo joha

Love you inni Girl, haneureul dalmeun na
Love you inni Boy, bada gateun neo
Love you inni Day, pureun I sesange, neowa naega~

Love you inni Girl~ haengbokeul julgeoya
Love you inni Boy~ sarang halgeoya
Love you inni Day~ pureun I sesangeul, neukkyeo jigeum~

Annyeong~ shing geureo un namu
Annyeong~ boseok gateun geori
Annyeong~ areum da un oneul
Jigeum neol, manna reoga~

Mujigae bit byeol satangeul ibe mulgoseo, lullu lalla ggibun joha
Chorok saekkal jajeongeo tago, uri hamkke tteona bolkka?

Love you inni Girl, haneureul dalmeun na
Love you inni Boy, bada gateun neo
Love you inni Day, pureun I sesange, neowa naega~

Love you inni Girl~ haengbokeul julgeoya
Love you inni Boy~ sarang halgeoya
Love you inni Day~ pureun I sesangeul, neukkyeo jigeum~

Yeppeun maeumeul damaseo, yeppeun sesangeul dalmaga
Jigeum neowa nan cheomguk ingeol~

Love you inni Girl, haneureul dalmeun na
Love you inni Boy, bada gateun neo
Love you inni Day, pureun I sesange, neowa naega~

Love you inni Girl, haneureul dalmeun na
Love you inni Boy, bada gateun neo
Love you inni Day, pureun I sesange, neowa naega~

Love you inni Girl~ haengbokeul julgeoya
Love you inni Boy~ sarang halgeoya
Love you inni Day~ pureun I sesangeul, neukkyeo jigeum~ 🎶

'Her facial expression is not match to her performance, I mean she looks not confident but she has a wonderful voice' I though. Well it's end with a nice performance but it didn't make me feel lost. It is just a beggining...

Yoona's P.O.V

"D-d-deal!" I shouted out that catch the attention of people. I was confused from what I've said. Really, I am not confident with my voice and I don't know what to do. 'What to do? Should I forfiet? Or just run?~' I want to give up but I can't. "Why don't you go first? After all it's lady's first right?" Asked he. Really, this guy makes me feel annoyed, I really hate this kind of a play for just a buttom mushroom. "O-okay! I'll go first! Just listen carefully!" Said I with a mad voice. 'Calm down Yoona, you just need to sing and that's it. If either you win or not, you did your best. Don't care about your surrounding, just care for the last buttom mushroom' I thought to myself to booster my selfsteem. To finish this, I began to sing.
As I finish the song the people who are watching give me applause. I was satisfied with my performance and I think there's a chance to win this battle.
As soon as I end my part, the guy start to sing.

🎶 Nehgeh uhn-jen-gah watt-dun, nuh-yeh uhl-gool-reul giyuk-heh
Mum chwuh eetdun neh-mahm eul, meebgehdoh gojangnan neh gahseum eul
Nuh-yeh hwa-nan misoga shweebgehdo yun-guh-ya

Geureh geu-ruht-keh nehgah, nuh-yeh saram-ee dwen guh-ya
Moht-natt-dun neh-choo-wuk deuree, eejen giyuk-joh-cha ahn-nah
Nahreul kkokjahbeun sohn-ee bohm-chuh-reum tta-tteut-hehsuh

Eejae kkoom chureum neh mahm-eun
Geudeh gyuh-teh, gah-mahn-hee mumchwuh-suh yo
Han soon-gan-do kkeh-jee ah-neun "kkeut-ubbneun" kkeum-eul kkwuh yo

Eejae soom chuh-reum neh-gyuhtteh
Hangsang shwee myuh, geu-ruht-keh eessuh joo myun
Nothing better nothing better than you
Nothing better nothing better than you 🎶

'Wow! He's the best! What a beautiful voice he have. The timbre of his voice gives me a goosebumps' I am totally captivated with his voice that I forget I was fighting with him. People give him a round of applause and a bunch of high schooler where fangirling over him. "It looks like I won" said he. "Dae?" asked I as I was suprised. "As we promised the winner can take this LAST buttom mushroom, hope you'll win the next time we meet~" said he with sarcastic voice. He take the buttom mushroom and face it to me like he was teasting at me before he takes away from my sight. 'Grrr! Really! This guy is really annoying! I will not forget his face and the next time I meet him, I will surely make him kiss my feet!' My dark side thinking bad thoughts.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Author's Note: A big comeback for me!!! It's been almost a year since I published the previews chapter and I'm back! Sorry for a very very long wait, anyway since I continue this story book I think I can publish more chapter of it. 😊😊😊 Thanks for being active, just keep in touch for this work and I'll do my best to finish this.