Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Task

YoonA P.O.V

We backed to our department after we have toured the entire building, we pretend that we're not already close to each other, she gave me a wink as a hit to keep our secret and replied to her by giving her my unique expression. Because I'm a new employee they guide me to how we'll going to do, our team leader told that we're having a survey in different store to know what the people say about to our product. I have no idea what exactly going to be happen and now that our team leader told that I'm in charge of that, I felt so nervous, I know that this is the beginning of my task and because it will depend on me to see them what my skills, I can do it.

*sigh*, i laid to my bed to take some rest, yuri unnie still in her work, im with my self in short 'alone', so. . . this was yuri unnie felt every minute or every day, felt sorry for the two of us, just imagine that living far from your family, tskkk, stupid thing but a hard one. after i took some rest, i decide to take a walk just a little mile, want to know what kind of people is in this place. While im walking, i saw a couple who sitting under the tree, i just stared at them, thinking that 'should i have a sweet boyfriend like that?', i smiled of the two who's really sweet to each other and they even like going to kiss, my jaw dropped because they were really going to do that thing, i shouted "ANNIYO!!!" really cant stopped my self to let them kissed, they stared at me like -who are you to stopped us?- looks, the girl asked "wae?" and she furrowed her brows, thought that she got upset because of what i did, i quickly respond, "M-mianhae~ but. . . why are you two kissing in this pulic place?, did you even know that the kids like that almost see what your doing?" pointing the kids who is playing as i reppering them, the girl is about to spoke but i interrupt her, "im not done. can you see the old lady there who walking with a cargo?, that old lady need a help, but you two pretending that you didn't saw her", i was reppering the old lady who's walking not far from us, this time i let the girl spoke, "Ya!!! who are you to told me what im exactly going to do huh?! for your information your not my mother, and this is none of your business, so don't say a words or else i'll punch you!", may i heard right?, im scared because she's like a monster, she's a girl but acted like a man, i quickly runaway because i dont want to fight to anyone, im just a foreigner here so i couldn't fight from any of them. I run closer to the old lady, "halmeoni, let me help you", i took her cargo all along to her house, she thanked at me and because it's no deal to that i said "No problem, take care of your self" to her. Luckly that i have a strong arm like this, it's not that hurt allot, just a little. "Annyeong hasaeyo~", the sales lady greeted when i headed inside of the store, i wouldn't going to bought anything, im just want to checked around. "ah!!!!", i shouted when i saw the price of our product which is tofu, i quickly back it where i really get it, 'If our product is really expensive, who'll gonna bought that?' asking my self, but since im a employee of the company who made that tofu, i'll support it.

I noticed the guy who holding our tofu, seems he doubt to bought it, i walked closer to him like that i am a costumer too, i said "Woah~~ this is really big" but not to him, im just trying to let him hear, "big?" he asked confusely, i quickly thought of what i said before 'why did i say big?, why doesn't -this is really awesome- ?', i respond to him as i asked him, "Big?, did i really i told big?, you just heard wrong. I just told that this is really awesome, right?", i gave him a smile but he just walked away from me without taking the tofu, oh no~ i lost one costumer, 'okay, Im YoonA dont let to lost another costumer, this is your time' my inner voice told when someone walked closer to the place where the tofu placed. "Ehem~" pretending i cleared my throat, he looked at me and smiled, "Someone recommend me this tofu, but i've never try this, do you think this is okay?" as he asked me, 'Oh~ i feel some victory', thought that his the easy one, i replied "someone recommend this to me too, and they said that this is the best tofu that they have taste in their entire life, but i admit that i've never tasted it because this is really expensive, jinjja~ i thought that this is not expensive but im wrong, it's just a tofu but it's really expensive so if i where you, i wouldn't bought that", he gave me a questioning look, when i suddenly remember what i actually said before, 'Im YoonA!! why did you told that?!! youre so pabo!! pabo!! you even not thinking what you'll going to say, your just keep talking, your out of word!' talking to my self who's really a fool, because he didn't get me, he just asked a little word like "Huh?". He's stares at me, waiting to respond on him, i just ignored his eyes who looking to my eyes, thinking what should i replied. Because i can't reply, he do asked me, "I can't understand your side but even if this is expensive i'll buy it", i shocked when i heard that, 'is he really going to buy it?', asking my self becuase i can't asked it directly to him, feel of shy for what i told him earlier. He took a piece of tofu, i mean he actually do took many of it, i amazed because even if i accidentaly told that our tofu is expensive he'll buy it, because i can't believe i quickly asked him, "Are you going to buy it all?", he just gave me a smile as a yes, but i confuse to his answer so i asked him again, "Jinjjanayo?", he replied, "yes, because my friend recommend this even if tofu is not my style", he really going to buy it!!!, i bowed 90° at him in many times until he left. *sigh*, so this is the feeling when you sacside on your work, "DDDDDAEEEEEEBAK Im YoonA~ DAEBAK~" as i greet my self, im very happy at that time, a priceless happiness, i decide to go home thought that yuri unnie is already there.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

A/N: Hello guys!!! thanks to all readers!, keep reading this story!! Payting!!!!