Introduction

It was a dark day for the Thomas family. Their son James was murdered.

He lived to be 16 years old and he had everything he ever wanted. He had a girlfriend that cared for him, he was on the football team and he was even in the glee club!

" He shouldn't have died like this. He was a very healthy child." The mother tells his ex-girlfriend Quinn.

"We were going to get married and have everything we ever wanted." Quinn says tearing up for the fifteenth time. Oh my goodness. Get over me already.

The whole school knew who James was and they were here today for him. But what no one knew was that one of the girls could see James like he was alive. She could feel him and understand him. She could do this with all of the dead people that she knew not random people she just met on the street.

"Tell my mom that I was trying my best to survive. That I will miss everyone. Please?" James asked the girl.

"Sure." She said walking over to his mom.

"Mrs.Thomas James asked me to tell this to you. He says that he tried to survive and that he will miss all of you." She told his mother and the mother just looked at her like she just came from under a rock.

"Beat it Rachel. Don't listen to her Mrs.Thomas she gets like this with everyone." Quinn says glaring at Rachel.

"Tell Quinn to stop being mean." He said.

"Stop being mean Quinn. James can hear you." Rachel says.

"Stop being silly." Quinn started to walk away.

"Tell her we were going to name our first child Darren. Before I broke up with her." Rachel was running towards Quinn.

"Quinn! You wanted to name your first child Darren after your favorite actor." Quinn stopped and flipped around and slapped Rachel across the face.

"How dare you! I never told anyone that but James." Quinn started to sob.

"It's okay James is still here and he told me." Rachel says walking away from Quinn.

Goodbye Quinn. You have got to move on.