Two

"Do I turn you on?"

Now this, is what made Taehyung confirm that Nahm was a minor. Minors were well known for having a very high sex drive. She takes small steps towards Taehyung. He backs away, still trying to process what was happening in his head. His back soon hits a tree and before he knew it, Nahm already was against him, her chest touching his.

Taehyung was blushing intensely now. He hasn't been intimate with a girl in decades, and now that it was happening he didn't know how to react. Nahm looks up at him, raindrops trickling down her face. She grabs his wrists.

"Do I?"

Taehyung comes back to his senses and snatches his wrists away from her grip harshly. Trying to gain back his authority as a lord. Nahm parts her lips in surprise at Taehyung's actions.

"No." Taehyung lies. "And you will definitely be punished the crimes you've committed today." He grabs Nahm's arm tightly and takes her with him as he starts to walk, even though he didn't know exactly where he was going.

"What if I want to be punished?" Nahm chuckles.

Taehyung shakes his head quickly to remove the dirty thoughts out of his head. He takes a long, deep breath to calm down his anger.

"Your execution will be anything but pleasurable, you...horny fuck." Taehyung spits out.

Taehyung sees Nahm's eyes widen at his words.

"E-Execution? Wait no!" Nahm panics. She tries to snatch away from Taehyung but his grip on her arm was iron. "Sorry! Sorry!" She continuously apologizes. She presses her feet hard on the ground trying to make him stop but it just made Taehyung drag her.

"It's a bit too late for that sweetheart."            Taehyung squints his eyes when he finally sees a pathway out of this hell hole. He starts leaping from tree to tree with a quick but steady pace skillfully while he still had Nahm by the arm. Nahm had no choice but to try to keep up with him clumsily as she protests.

He finally stops on a tree and balances himself on a thick branch. Nahm squeaks as her knees buckle at being so high up from the ground. She immediately wraps her arms around Taehyung's waist to keep from falling down.

Nahm notices that Taehyung was gripping something tight in his hand. She sees that it was a burgundy jewel. The ends of it were knife sharp. Nahm guesses the jewel was probably the length of her pinkie finger.

The jewel suddenly glows brightly in his hand. A smile twitches on his face as it continues to lighten. A voice, unexpectedly could be heard coming out of the jewel.

"Anything wrong lord Taehyung?" The deep & serious voice speaks out to Taehyung.

"Yes, a crime committer breaking the law. It needs to be discussed immediately." Taehyung tells the voice.

Nahm quickly finds out that the jewel was some kind of walkie talkie that Taehyung and the other lords (What ever that meant) communicated with.

"We'll be there immediately." The voice replies.

"Good. You can come at the usual meetup." Taehyung's eyes flicker to Nahm scarily, his face serious. "Bring the empire too."