Three

His mouth twitches into an evil smile as his long, white fangs shows themselves. His eyes filled with hunger and a hint of lust. Nahm slowly walks backwards away from him till Nahm realizes she was backed into a corner.

"You're so naive." He chuckles at her foolishness. "There's no where you can run now."

He starts walking closer to her. She tries to back herself as far as she possibly could into the wall behind her, wishing it could turn to mush and she could sink into it completely, hiding from him. Hot tears start running down her face, her heart was beating her chest like a drum.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Nahm sobs out.

She honestly didn't know why she deserves this. What did she do wrong? She's been a good girl all her life, and this is what she gets in return? Her knees start to buckle uncontrollably in fear.

"Aw." He pokes his lips out at her. False pity in his voice. "Don't worry, I'll make it quick."

Nahm sighs in defeat. It was hopeless to fight against him, he'll just be harder on her for it anyways. She squeezes her eyes shut as she feels him coming even closer to her, feeling his body heat on hers. She whimpers out loudly in agony as pain overtakes her body, making her body wobble and crumble down to the ground helplessly-

Nahm gasps loudly as her eyes open and she sits up immediately. Her nightgown drenched in sweat. She inhales and exhales sharply trying to get air into her lungs because it didn't seems like there wasn't any in it. She feels around her bed, grabbing the sheets. She chuckles softly as she closes her eyes, relieved that it was just a nightmare.

But she starts to frown because it was a nightmare. She's been having them every since she turned into a Vampire. She's literally never gotten a good amount of sleep because of them. She was surprised she didn't have eye bags that drooped down to her nose.

She lays back down in bed, letting the cool air coming from the air vent calm her. All of a sudden a soft knock could be heard from her door. She tells the person who was knocking to come in. The door opens and one of the maids come into the room. She had on the same basic uniform that the rest of the maids wore last night, but her hair was in a curly ponytail.

"Master Nahm, it's time to start the day. Wake up so you can get ready." She says with mild enthusiasm.

Nahm sits up and faces the maid, her feet dangling off the bed. "Master?" Nahm snickers.

"This is what lord Taehyung told me to address you as." She told Nahm politely. The maid walks up to Nahm and gently grabs her hand. "Now come on, we need to freshen you up so you can start your day."

She leads Nahm into the bathroom and three other maids enter with them minutes later to help the maid with her duties with Nahm. Even though Nahm insists to do it herself, they help her wash her body and hair.

Nahm's face was was red through the beginning of it of course, but soon she got over it. They were all girls and they all genuinely didn't seem interested in Nahm's body. The maids were literally just doing their job. It actually felt good to Nahm to have an extra set of hands to help her with her hygiene.

After the maids were done with that, they slip clothes on her. One maid starts to flat iron her hair as the second one does her makeup, and the third one went out the room to get shoes for her. When she came back, she began to polish Nahm's nails and slip the heels on her feet.