eight

"Jihoon please? I'll give you all of my snacks if you do tell me!" Meili pleaded, wanting to know who Jihoon was with last night. "Meili, for fuck's sake, I already told you that it's a friend of mine." Jihoon repeated, done with Meili's bullshit. "Okay at least tell me their name..."

"Uh it's Soon- Sunhee! Um...yeah, Sunhee." Jihoon panicked, stuttering the whole time. "And where did you meet her?" Meili asks, not believing Jihoon. "Supermarket." Jihoon answered, trying to seem confident with his words. "I smell nothing but lies." Meili scoffs, making Jihoon give up. "Fine, i'll spill. But promise me you won't tell anyone."

"Promise."

"He's not my friend." Jihoon says, making Meili roll her eyes. "So it's not a girl. Alright, keep going."

"It's him, Soonyoung." Jihoon mumbled, making Meili fall off the bed. "What?!" She exclaimed, trying to get back up. "What the fuck do you mean it's Soonyoung?" Meili asks, sitting back on the bed. "I got injured and he helped me, okay? That's it." Jihoon explained.

"How the fuck did you end up in his house then?" Meili asks, very confused. "He persuaded. I had to admit...that bitch was kinda cute, I couldn't say no." Jihoon says, making Meili laugh. "Average, you said. Look at you now." She spoke, making him roll his eyes. "Also, why were you injured?" Meili asks, suddenly worrying. "They attacked again."

"Why can't they just fucking leave you alone? What the fuck is their problem?" Meili fumed, making Jihoon shake his head. "Just leave it. They're just assholes."

"Guess who just got noticed by the legend Wonwoo outside the pledis building? This bitch!" Minhyuk brags, entering the room with the widest smile on his face. "For fuck's sake, knock next time, Dumbass!"

 "For fuck's sake, knock next time, Dumbass!"

(she still staying here)

"Soonyoung and Jihoon hung out." Meili says but then quickly puts her hand over her mouth, realising that she broke the promise. "You absolute asshole." Jihoon gritted his teeth as Minhyuk's eyes almost fell out of his socket. "Tell me everything." He says, jumping onto the bed with the other two. Jihoon cleared his throat before spilling everything out.

By the end of Jihoon's explanation, Meili and Minhyuk were a mess. "I can't believe you got to spend the night with him!" Minhyuk squeals, holding Jihoon's pillow close to him. "He was nice. That's all." Jihoon shrugged, making Meili squeal along with Minhyuk. "Calm down." Jihoon says, done with their shit. "How do you expect us to calm down when you're out here being all cutesy with Soonyoung? That's literally adorable!" Meili states, cupping her own cheeks.

"Y'all need some fucking milk."