Chapter 2

2 chapters in and I've already lost creativity. 😐 Isn't writers block fun?

Anxiety's P.O.V

No body's said a word to me since the day I arrived ( 2 days ago ) and I actually kinda like it like that. #NoSocialLife
I've spent most of my time trying to learn guitar, and enjoying my time alone. Because sooner of later, I'm probably gonna have some other dark emotions joining me.. Who knows if we'll get along, they'll probably hate me and never talk to me. ..Yay, more reason to not care about things.

I was making my way to the control room, taking in everything around me. One side ( where my room was ), everything was duller, and the other side, everything was bright and colourful. Huh. I felt someone tap my shoulder, snapping my out of my thoughts. Quickly turning around in surprise, I become face to face with some other emotion.
"Hi..! I'm–"
"Love, I'm assuming?" I cut him off, putting my hands in my jacket pockets.
"Yeah. How did you know?" He asks, smiling.
I glance up and down at his outfit, rolling my eyes. "Wild guess."

"Oh..! Okay." He giggled a bit, "See, I'm allowed to talk to you since I'm both a dark and light emotion! Usually I'm all cuddles and kisses, but sometimes I can get a bit obsessive.."
"Mhm.." I hum, looking down before I heard someone call for him.
"I have to go now.. But it was nice to meet you, Anxiety..!" Love smiled slightly more, running away to where the voice came from.

That's probably gonna be a metaphor for my life, everyone running away from me. ... Who knows, who cares. I keep walking to the control room, once I got there I went over to my chair that appeared when I did. It was all black, most like lay to represent my soul.
I look up at the screen, which showed what Thomas was doing at the moment. Wouldn't it be funny if he had a panic attack in class? Maybe next time.. I guess I'll just watch what happens, since I have nothing better to do right now.

Logic's P.O.V

"He's going to ruin everything, Morality." I growl, crossing my arms. Morality just sighed at all my ranting, going behind me and starting to play with my hair. "I can already tell. Thomas was happy for the past 11 or so years of his life, Anxiety's going to mess up the rest of it!"
"Logan, calm down.. Everything's gonna be okay, I promise.." He said, trying to relax me by massaging my shoulders. And it worked, the use of my real name also helped.  "I just don't know... I mean, I know he was going to appear eventually but not now..!"

"Let's just do something else, to take your mind off this. Okay?" Morality suggests, "Movie, maybe?"
"Sure.." I mumble, looking down slightly.
Morality smiled and got off my bed, quickly going to grab a movie. I grin, he always knows how to help me..