10

"i believe thats all you need to know" I pip in before those two totally forget I'm here. i brush past them and continue walking down one of the many school halls here. i glance behind me and see naru and lin following but in silence, thankfully. i doubt naru would let it go so easily so ill most likely be questioned later. 

we continue for a short while down the hall, until i feel something. It had a dark feeling to it but it wasn't clear. i didn't speak, only i stopped and placed a hand n one of the very plain white walls. instantly i jerked back. so many spirits here, and some very dark ones.

"what is it?" Naru's voice hits me from behind. 

"i think its best if we go back to base." i return in a daze sort of way. before turning on my heel and heading to base.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

on returning mai, was with one of the school girls i met sometime earlier. 

"did you say karzi panic." naru asks.

"yes, it was said karzi could bend a spoon, only using her mind. after that supernatural stuff became a big deal. the school was divided over the thing. some people believed in it and so didn't. then one day, karzi was called up in front of everyone in one of the ring assemblies. one of the teachers openly doubted her ability. once she bend the spoon infant of everyone, the teachers started to attack her creditability. i guess that sent karzi over the edge. because then she yelled back at them i'll curse you to death. And after that all these crazy things started to happen, like the desk and the track room." the school girl looked scared and when she finished the last part, mai gave out a squirming noice of discomfort.

"people began to get scared and started calling it karzi's curse. thats why she hasn't been coming to class lately. usually when she at schools, she hangs out in the biology prep room. i don't blame her." the student reply again before we leave to the biology prep room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

at the moment we were inside the biology room, where ms. kiasumbuna. i glance around the room, seeing karzi looking away from us. didn't bother listening to naru speaking with ms. kiasumbuna but i do notice when she asks for his name. yes, its a normal occurrence but something about this teacher was off. 

kiasumbuna. thats a unusual name. seems naru picked up on it as he states it out loud. ms. kiasumbuna just smiles before going over too karzi.

"oh, I'm sorry. and you are?"

"miskoto takashi." i lie before sharing a look with naru and mai. Mai was about to ask what i was doing before i glare at her. 

ms. kiasumbuna smiles before telling karzi that she should talk with us. but somehow we went onto naru proving he too could bend a spoon. lines not going to be happy with you, naru. i sigh and start gazing out the window. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

At this time, very late in the night. Many exorcisms are being performed. and of course I'm stuck at base with mai. i sigh, naru has been against me doing anything, lately and to be honest its irritating. what happened to the cute little naru who i would mess around with. once lin and naru came back checking cameras. miss hara came stateing there were no spirits here. 

obviously i doubted her, and began walking to the door. "there are still unexplained events happening here." naru reply to her before noticing me leaving. 

"this is taking too long, i believe ill do some investigating on my own and see what i find" i say over my shoulder, not even giving naru time to reply. as i walk through the very dark hall to the classroom with the desk. 

i glance around the room, checking its empty before leaning the desk on one side. i thought so. we are dealing with a zuzo. And most likely its her. 

i decided it would be best too take the wooden doll from the desk and travel back to SPR. the sun was about to rise so everyone should be up now. as  i walk into the room, the SPR are talking about what the cause could be. it was until naru, said a zuzo. that i make my presence known. "its about time, naru." i mumble but obviously he heard with the look he gave me.

just as members of the SPR point the finger at karzi. mai also seems to believe its not karzi and when naru starts pressuring her, i pip in. "don't be so quick to point the finger, karzi is not the cause of it. she lacks the spiritual power do this much." i say very angrily at naru and his team, minus mai. As i throw down one of the wooden dolls i had taken from the desk before saying.

"if this is how your team work, lets say I'm disappointed." i say once again over my shoulder and walk out. i know this team can do better then this. so i won't use my powers until its absolutely necessary. lets see if they can prove me wrong and that they are capable of solving a case.