Chapter 1 Lust for you ( Lemon)

[Name] into her room and locked it then rested her back against the wooden door. Her room was filled with pictures of her and her friends along whit a lot of stuffed animals since she loved them.
[Name] walked over to her drawer, it was plain; nothing fancy but she was so happy she could live with him that it hadn't mattered to her at the time. On the top of the drawer was a photo frame of [Name].She opened it and took the photo out.
[Name]: oh if you could see me now mother...
Suddenly she heard a loud knocking sound on the other side of her door.
It was her best friend [Friend/Name]
[F/N]: ready for another day as the third set?
[Name]: you can bet! I said confidently
I've been waiting so long, often without even knowing it and it's finally time. It's difficult for you to understand but I'm ready for this. I'm ready for whatever's next. As I walk these streets, I am proud. I'm proud of what I've done here, what my brothers and sisters have done. I can see the past stretching into the present, changing everything around me for the better. So many years have passed. Centuries have played out before my eyes, each one better than the last. I've been honored to watch my world transform. But it's been so many years. Too many years  [Name]: finally. I smiled as I arrived in my office. There I saw my captain impatiently hitting the table whit his pen.
Toshiro: You're late.
[Name]: Chill you twerp.It's been only 5 seconds.
Toshiro: It's Capitan Hitsugaya to you!
[Name]: Figures.
Toshiro: Shut up and make your papers!
[Name]:  way to ruin a nice day.
Toshiro: I don't hear papers.
[Name ]sighed and sit on her chair. Today was suppose to be a nice day ."Suppose ". She started works and didn't notice Toshiro watching her dazed He concentrated on her lips pounding as she struggles whit the papers. She was so cute the way her long ( h/c) hair falling on her shoulder like a waterfall on her chest her body was slim and pale yet quite strong his eyes stopped on her collarbone which could be seen through her messy kimono.
[Name]... Her zampakto called her.
[Name]: yes, (z/n).
(Z/n): cover yourself. Capitan it's looking. Her zamoakto told her as she lifted her fallen piece of fabric.
Toshiro was a tolerant youth, always with his anger intact, so when he stepped into his office and found the opposite of what he had been hoping for – a tidy heap of paperwork sieved through and signed – it was only by sheer force of will that he kept his top from blowing.
Toshiro: where are you going today? You're dressed ...nice...
[Name]: A family business.
Toshiro: who will do your work? !Toshiro replied annoyed all he needed was another Matsuto . When he meets [Name] he thought she was... Different ... Yes, so different from any other girl unique and so... beautiful.
[Name]: I have to meet my fiancé so... See you Capitan.
She replied as she exited the door leaving a tank of papers on her desk.
Toshiro: Eh! He hit the wall whit fury. His head began to hurt really really bad
[Name's story]
I left the office after I revived my message through a hell butrfly my wedding was canceled as my
"ex-fiancé " though I am not suitable for him as for my mother ceremony it went fast I sighed and throw the bag of vegetables that I brought on the way on the floor and went to take a shower.
???? Story
I jumped on her window landing on the floor whit a poof I could hear the shower from the other room so I was just in time.
?????: This will be fun.
[Name] exited her shower and placed her tower on the table she put her ( p/c) on and went in the living room of her apartment.
[Name]: Strange, I don't remember letting the window open. [Name] replied closing the large open window at that moment her back hit something.
[Name]: huh? She replied confuse. Her whole body froze when she saw him, Toshiro's hollow.
[Name]: You?! What did you do whit Toshiro!?
????: My abiou it's not here at the moment, wanna leave a message? He said smirking
[name]; What do you want?!
????: Isn't it obvious?
[Name]: No.
?????; my host it's a bit untalented whit this thing so I will do him a favor. He replied as he pinned me to the window liking  his lips

[Name]: Okay, this ain't funny, Toshiro if it's a jock, please stop.I told him.

He smirked at me.
?????: It isn't,he replied. You know, I've been observing you for a long time already.
He started off and I backed myself away from him.
?????: Every move you made, makes me want you even more, he uttered.
?????: You're a temptation, he finished as my back hit the wall again.

[Nane]: stop this, I begged. As I didn't have any way of defending myself

?????: You're gonna enjoy the night, he whispered in my ear then licked my earlobe. He began to trail kisses down the nape of my neck then nipped at it.
[Name]: S-stop it, ah...I replied as my body became weak. He stopped and looked at me. I breathed in.

He slammed his lips forcefully unto mine and I tried pushing him away but he was too strong. I didn't respond until I felt his hand tap my ass and it caused me to gasp, giving him a chance to shove his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues wrestled in dominance and he won. His hotness or rather iceness was inside my mouth and my legs shook. "Mmh" I moaned in between as I began to notice he was unbuttoning my pajamas.
??????: Wearing black, aren't we?he whispered and kissed me restless.

I gasped when he stopped kissing me then unhook my bra. He stared at my breasts. He began massaging my breasts and my back arched towards him.
[Name]: Ah...Baka stop it...
I moaned while he began to trail kisses around my breasts then lick my nipples. He, suddenly, began sucking on my right nipple, causing me to moan again.
[Name]: Baka!... Why are you even doing this? You're a hollow you don't care for such things. I said between moans
Hollow Toshiro: on the country my dear, I will take full advantage of my host's body. As he wishes you, who am I not to respect his wish?
[Name]: are you making fun of me? Baka!
[T/H]: Heh... He smirked as he sucked my other nipple earning another moan from me .He began rubbing my thighs and my tummy. "I love you," he whispered. He kissed me again as he pulled my shorts down. He stared at my lower body.
[H/T]: Black bra and pink panties?Really? He gives me an " are you serious face"
[Nane]: Fuck you!
T/H: whit pleasure .he smirked as he began tugging my panties. He slid them away and enjoyed the look. He removed his suit and I noticed how well-defined his body was.

I felt something hard hit my crotch. Oh, my... He's turned on already. Suddenly, he pushed me to the bed. He made me open my legs then played along the sides of my opening.
I growl until he inserted one finger then another.
[Name]:ah!I gasped when he went deeper and began to fasten.I moaned and he smiled at me, fastening his speed. "Ah, ah...I moaned. He stopped then bent his head down my "entrance "and licked it. It caused me to arch my back. "Ah!" I gasped as he began to lick deeper and faster.
[Name]: Mmh, ahh... Ah, ooh.
H/T: The sooner you obey me, the sooner you'll receive your pleasure. Remember that.

She nodded as I stroked the back of my fingers down her cleavage. Her skin was cool to my touch. I knew my hand felt warm. I placed butterflies kisses on her belly until I reached her entrance then went back to her breasts.
It wasn't long before her moans became sobs and her hands were fisted in my hair, holding my head to her as she ground her entrance against my pants.When her groans were almost constant, I urged her up enough for me to open her legs I shove down my pants, and free my cock to her pussy. Her cries were desperate as she gripped my shoulders.
I took her legs and pulled them around my waist. Angled off her body, she watched as I slid my organ against hers. I wasn't even inside her, and I felt like I could come simply rubbing across her wet core. I looked into her eyes, and they were wet, red and swollen from all the crying. She shook her head, no, pleading with him not to do this.

He leaned his weight down onto her.He leaned down to her lips for a kiss and buried himself into her causing her to scream into his mouth as he claimed her purity. He felt her tighten around him at the same time liquid covered him. He hugged her close to him, burying her head in his neck while she clung to him. Her moans become louder and louder as he keeps hitting her g-spot until she reached her limit and they both reached their climax. His body falls on hers breathing hard.
[Name]: To heavi. [Name ] moaned
H/T: To bad.