Yes Master Toshiro X Reader Lemon

"I WILL HAVE TO PUNNISH YOU FOR YOUR INSOLENCE!"Toshiro shoted from behind his desk, he was mad as another mission falled to conpletation.And now your capitan was going to "punish you".Like it couldnt be that bad, right?Maby you will wash toilets or floors.
As the night arrived i was called into his office door lockt shut as i entered.It was creppy.And as to make things worst Toshiro had a weird smirk on as he opened the drawer of his desk.

Jeez, my breathing is so shallow. Does he know what I’m thinking? He shows me the crop. It’s brown plaited leather. My eyes jerk up to meet his, and they’re alight with fire and a trace of amusement.
"What its t-that?"I ask scared
“Your punisment we aim to please, Miss L/N” he murmurs. “Come.” He takes my elbow and moves me to beneath the light suport. He reaches up and takes down some shackles with cufs on it

I glance up. Holy shit-

“We’re going to start here, but I want to fuck you standing up. So we’ll end up by the wall over there.” He points with the  tip of his swors at the wall

“Put your hands above your head.”he calmly tells

I oblige immediately, feeling like I’m exiting my body—a casual observer of events as they unfold around me. This is beyond fascinating, beyond the Toshiro i know. It’s singularly the most exciting and scary thing I’ve ever done. I’m entrusting myself to a man who, by his own admission, is fifty shades of fucked up. I suppress the brief thrill of fear.

He stands very close as he fastens the cuffs. I’m staring at his chest. His proximity is heavenly. He smells of body wash and watermellon, an inebriating mix, and that drags me back into the now cold room.

He steps back and gazes at me, his expression hooded, salacious, carnal, and I am helpless, my hands tied, but just looking at his  face, reading his need and longing for me, I can feel the dampness between my legs. He walks slowly around me.

“You look mighty fine trussed up like this, Miss L/n And your smart mouth quiet for now. I like that.”

Standing in front of me again, he hooks his fingers into my pants and, at a most unhurried pace, peels them down my legs, stripping me agonizingly slowly, so that he ends up kneeling in front of me. Not taking  his eyes off mine, he scrunches my panties in his hand, holds them up to his nose, and inhales deeply. Holy fuck. Did he just do that? He grins wickedly at me and tucks them into the pocket of his jeans.

Uncoiling from the floor, rising lazily, like a jungle cat, he points the end of the riding crop at my navel, leisurely circling it—tantalizing me. At the touch of the leather, I quiver and gasp. He walks around me again, trailing the crop around the middle of my body. On his second circuit, he suddenly flicks the crop, and it hits me underneath my behind … against my sex. I cry out in surprise as all my nerve endings stand to attention. I pull against the restraints. The shock runs through me, and it’s the strangest, hedonistic feeling.
"Quiet,” Toshiro whispers as he walks around me again, the crop slightly higher around the middle of my body. This time when he flicks it against me in the same place, I’m anticipating it. My body convulses at the sweet, stinging bite.

As he makes his way around me, he flicks again, this time hitting my nipple, and I throw my head back as my nerve endings sing. He hits the other … a brief, swift, sweet chastisement. My nipples harden and elongate from the assault, and I moan loudly, pulling on my leather cuffs.

“Does that feel good?” he breathes.

“No...”

He hits me again across the buttocks. The crop stings this time.
"Does that feel good?"he asks again

"Yes..."

“Yes, what?”

"Yes,Toshi-

He pulls the tip from my mouth, and he stands forward and grabs me and kisses me hard, his tongue invading my mouth. Wrapping his arms around me, he pulls me against him. His chest crushes mine, and I itch to touch, but I can’t, my hands useless above me.His arms curl around me as my legs turn to jelly. I dissolve in his embrace, my head against his chest, and I’m mewling and whimpering as the aftershocks of my orgasm consume me. He lifts me, and suddenly we’re moving, my arms still tethered above my head, and I can feel the cool wood of the polished desk at my back, and he’s popping the buttons on his jeans. He puts me down against the desk briefly while he slides on a condom, and then his hands wrap around my thighs as he lifts me again.
"Lift your legs, Y/N, wrap them around me.”

I feel so weak, but I do as he asks as he wraps my legs around his hips and positions himself beneath me. With one thrust, he’s inside me, and I cry out again, listening to his muffled moan at my ear. My arms are resting on his shoulders as he thrusts into me. Jeez, it’s deep this way. He thrusts again and again, his face at my neck, his harsh breathing at my throat. I feel the build up again. Jeez, no … not again … I don’t think my body will withstand another Earth-shattering moment. But I have no choice … and with an inevitability that’s becoming familiar, I let go and come again, and it’s sweet and agonizing and intense. I lose all sense of self.Toshiro follows, shouting his release.through clenched teeth and holding me hard and close as he does.

He pulls out of me swiftly and sets me down against the desk, his body supporting mine. Unbuckling the cuffs, he frees my hand, and we both sink to the hard wood desk. He pulls me into his lap as he sits on the desk chair , cradling me, and I lean my head against his chest. If I had the strength, I’d touch him, slap him but I don’t. Belatedly, I realize he’s still wearing his jeans.

“Well done, baby,” he murmurs. “Did that hurt?”

“Yes...No?,” I breathe. I can barely keep my eyes open. Why am I so tired?

“Did you expect it to?” he whispers as he holds me close, his fingers pushing some escaped tendrils of hair off my face.
He pauses. “Would you do it again?”

I think for a moment as fatigue clouds my brain … Again?

“Yes?” My voice is so soft.

"Yes what?"he asks

"Yes Master"I answer my eyes closing

He hugs me tightly.

“Good girl.