7.Ride me babe!

Memory

Grell; Now, now don't be so grumpy (y/n) chan!

Y/N; But Sempai!I don't wanna work on my free week!

Grell: look at the bright side darling.Maby you can find someone as attractive as my Seby and have some fun!But f*** off he's mine!

Y/N: Blasted demon.You can keep him!

End memory

Y/N: Fun my ass! YN sighed she needed to find a so-called "Ichigo Jurotsjiu-Kuroshitsuji-Kuro-Kurosaki?Yeah, that's it!Damned soul why couldn't Grell sempai deal whit him?The blasted demon took all of her sempai's time.

YN: Tsk!I hate him. She replied as she sped on Kurosaki and his friends and speaking of friends his sister's boyfriend was hot as shit!

YN: Maby it won't be such a bad day after all.Damn that ass!

Chad: Who are you?He asks what his arm on her shoulder YN sighed and got their death side out.

Ichigo; An intruder!

Karin; Who are you?

YN: I am...

Toshiro: it doesn't matter.You have a zampaktou.Are you a spy?

YN: Litle bitch, are we? My name's YN LN I am a reaper here for Ichigo's soul.

Karin: Nini!

Ichigo; Your not a soul reaper?

Y/N: The spirit king's special squad.I will get you!

I said as I attacks but being outnumbered I need to retire. Mad as hell I stalk from the roof hours later but I just couldn't find an entry.

YN: Damn!I said as I turned to grab my death side and leave.

Toshiro Hollow side: Looking for this? The hollow said as he moved my death side in the air.

YN: A corrupted soul.What the fuck are you doing here?

HT: You lack tack if you think no one will know yours here.

YN: Why aren't you what your girlfriend?

HT: Yeah sorry.Sometimes I think Abiou its gay he has terrible taste in women.

YN: She's not that ugly.

HT: Comparing to you.He said as he approached.

Y/N; What are you doing?

HT: I want real women .And I waited long enough, he said and push her off the roof laid her on the bed in Ichigo 's guest room, himself climbing over her.

Y/N was a bit scared until his lips met hers in a soft kiss once again and his arms were around her in a way he was basically cradling her. She put her arms around his neck and giving in to the anger's temptation she turned the soft kiss into a heated make-out session. He bit her lower lip with care and slipped his tongue past her lips when she let out a low moan. His hands moved to continue the work of the light breeze, messing up the slicked hair of hers. When he pulled away from the kiss for air she saw the hollow having a dreamy, closed-eyed expression. He opened his eyes and looked down at her flushed cheeks, finding it adorable. He gave her a small kiss again.

Hollow; Admit you want me. You're so slow, I'm going to fall asleep," he teased.

YN: You haven't seen anything !she replied and leaned down to kiss him again, this time his hand moving up on her leg. He rested his palm on the top of her thigh, his thumb rubbing the inner side.