Laum love <3

***

***Harry's POV***

OMG she is beautiful!!! She is just stunning!!! Oh no am i bright red!! I can't stop looking at her.

"Hi i'm Emilia" she said.

"ummm.. Err" smooth Harry!!

***Liam's POV***

"Er Laura" i said.

"yeah"

"will you out with me sometime"? I asked.

"ok sure" she replied.

*** Laura's POV***

OMFG LIAM PAYNE JUST ASKED ME OUT!!!!!!!

Act cool Laura!

***Zayn's POV***

"So do you guys wanna come back and stay with us?" i asked.

"Sure thanks". Molly replied.

"OMG YES". Sarah screamed!

We got in louis' car and headed home. Molly by me. Laura on Liam pashing him hard! Elise and Louis in the front, Harry inbetween sarah and Emilia pulling him appart! But he was looking at Emilia! And Anna texting!

***Elise's POV***

Once we got to Zayn's appartent and finished packing (except for Molly!) we sat down to watch love actually! Louis got Harry some tissues ready for the wedding part!! Laura and Liam headed out on a date! Nawww their so cute all loved up and they've only known each other for a hour!!!

***Liam's POV***

"Were are we going!" Laura asked for the millionth time! We had been driving for 20 minutes now.

"We're almost there" i said.

I put my hand on hers and looked into her georgus eyes.

We pulled up and got out of the car. I was almost completely dark. I took Laura's hand and led her down some steps. "Close your eyes" i said. We got to the bottom of the steps. "Open your eyes".

***Laura's POV***

I felt a warm hand guide me down some steps and i opened my eyes... I gasped! It was beautiful! We were by the beach and there was a blanket with a piknik basket and loads of candles round the edge right infront of me. Liam's hands snaked around my waist and pulled me in for a long passionate kiss!

"Laura, I love you"!

**********

sorry this is so short will update again soon! Who will steal

l Harry's heart?? And will louis fall for Elise or someone else???

Mez