Reunited

***Molly's POV***

Omigod!! where was i! all i knew was that my head was thumping, hard!!  i looked around to see the familiar lounge room.  I was on the sofa.  Urggh what happened last night. I felt sick, my head hurt and i couldn't remember anything!

I got up and headed to the kitchen.  Everyone was up and in the kitchen. 

"Morning guys"

"Um, i think you mean afternoon, its 3pm" Liam said.

"Oh"

"I'm surprised you even managed to get up" Sarah snarled.

"Huh! Emilia what happened last night"

" Club, acohol, smoke.  Thats all i remember!" she said.

"You were so pissed you called me at god knows what time in the morning and could barely speek!  I had to pick you up from up from the club where you were puffing away!" she screamed.

"On a cigarette?"

"No shit Sherlock!"

"Ohh..  well um sorry"

"Sorry doesnt even being to make up for it"

Uum what about a hug" i said hopefully.

"HA NO"

"Ok then.  wheres Zayn?" i asked.

"He went for a walk this morning and hasnt got back yet" Niall replied.

"oh"

"I think hes kind of upset about the whole smoking thing, you know how hard itsbeen for him trying to give up and when he found out you were at it again he was really upset" Harry said.

Just then, in walked Zayn.  He looked at me and then went upstairs to his room.  I followed. 

"Zayn i'm so sorry!  I didnt know what i was doing!"

"No you didnt because you were completely off your face" he replied.

"I'm sorry, i know how hard giving up has been for you and i want to support you. I'm sorry!"

"Just promise me you will never smoke ever again"

"I promise"

He pulled me in for a tight hug.  The warmth and familiarity made me want to stay there for ever.

Sarah wasnt going to be so easy to get around.

******************************

I woke up and looked at the clock.  9:30.  I looked over at Zayn, peacefully sleeping.  My phone buzzed and i picked it up.

From Jemima

Hey Hun, heard ur bak in town.  Wen i gon c u??!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Jemima was my best friend since year 7.  It was horrible when I had to go to Australia but we stayed in touch.

I not busy now. U? xxxxxxxxxxx

Nope.  Costa, Bexleyheath?? xxxxxxxxxxx

Hell yeah!!  will c u there at 1 xxxxxxxxxx

Y u need 3 an a half hours xxxxxxxxxxxx

I only just got up, hair makeup, clothes, need i go on! xxxxxxx

U havent changed! xxxxxxxxxxx

Nope, i'm just the way you left me!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Urr u left me!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh right yeah, sorry bout that!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<3 xxxxxxxxxxxx

I walked into Costa Coffe to see a girl with long, light brown hair, big brown eyes and a familiar smile sitting by the window.

"MIM!" I screamed.

"Mez!" she screamed back as i ran over to give her a huge hug!  All of a sudden I felt a tear fall from my eye and roll down my face.  I havent cried since I left England.  I looked up to see a tear run down her face too. 

***********************************

Hi guys,

I hope you like this chapter.  This chapter is for my georgus girl Jemima (Mim for short)! 

I really want more comments so... comment your fave character and why!!!!!!!

Mez :)