A little wooden boat...

It was so great to see Mim again.

'I can't believe how long it's been' she said

'I know, its so great to be back'

'So what brought you back to London then?'

'Just a holiday really, I brought my friends over to see what I talk about all the time'

'Where are you staying?'

'Umm well, i'm kinda staying at Zayn's'

'WHAT! You have got to be kidding me! After he what he did to you'

'He was hurt.  Anyway, he came to the airport and now we're sort of back together'

'I'm very disappointed in you'

'Mim, I love him and that's never going to change.  Anyway, why don't you come back to Zayn's with me and meet my friends, and the other boys'

'Sure, i've always wanted to meet an Australian.  Do any of them have Kangaroos?'

'No, Mim you can be such an idiot sometimes'

'Hey! Don't be idiotist!'

' God i've missed you.  Mim I have some news for you'

'What?'

'I'm moving back here'

....................................

***Laura's POV***

'Liam, where are we?' I asked.

'Um, a lake'

'Ok, so what are we doing?'

'We're going rowing'

We kept walking along the lake until a little wooden boat gently bobbing on the clear water came into sight.

Liam jumped in and put his soft hand out to me. I took it and stepped in.  He took the oars and off we went.

 After about ten minutes Liam stopped the boat and we sat quietly and just enjoyed the scenery.  It was quite cold but still, beautiful.  The water sparkled and trees swayed by the banks of the crystal clear blue lake.  I looked across at Liam and he was staring deep into my eyes.

'Laura, I know i've only know you a few days but I love you more than you can ever know'

'I love you too Liam'  I Lent in and kissed him.  His soft lips against mine felt like magic.  I looked up at his perfect face and I felt butterflies in my stomach.  He was perfect in every way.

'Whats in the bag?' I asked him.

'Close your eyes'

'Um, ok'

'Now open them'

I opened my eyes to see him holding a remote control.

'Turn around' he said.

'I turned around to see a remote control boat coming towards us.  It reached our boat and I picked it up out of the water.  In it was a little box. 

'Liam, what this?' I asked him, slightly scared.

'Open it'

I opened the box and held up the most beautiful ring i've ever seen in my life.

'Laura, will you marry me'

'Umm er Liam, i um, i '....

Hi guys, hope you like.  This is for LauraPaynexxx who has been blackmailing me to write a laum chapter!

Mez :)