CONFESSIONS = CONFETTI!

[Natsu Dragneel has logged on]

[Lucy Heartfillia has logged on]

Natsu: Hey Luce!

Lucy: Hey Natsu! Need to tell me something?

Natsu: Oh... Um.. yeah. Be right back with you!

Lucy: Okay....

Two minutes later!

Natsu: Luce.

Lucy: Yeah?

Natsu: 0sdu0sdufijsijdvoIloveYouSoFreakingMuchYouReallyWouldn'tUnderstand!

Lucy: What?

Natsu: *Sigh* Okay listen... 0///0 So you know how.. I usually sleep in your bed, hangout with you, and treat you differently?

Lucy: Yep! And I know you're currently in my bed while I'm at the Guild Hall!

Natsu: Oh... Um.. Yeah! So aside from that... I treat you like this because...

Natsu: Because....

Lucy: Yes?

Natsu: BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I WANT TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!

Lucy: ........

Natsu: Besides.... Mira bribed me....

Lucy: Um....

Natsu: I knew it. You didn't love me back. ( /)﹏(\ ) 

Lucy: I didn't know you felt this way to me Natsu, but I know I felt this way to you. 

I love you.

[Natsu Dragneel has logged off]

[Lucy Heartfillia has logged off]

In the world of Fairies!

Lucy's POV

I ran home as fast I could go. I opened the door slammed it shut and ran to my bedroom. I stood at the bedroom door, hesitating to open it. Why am I hesitating? I asked myself. That's when a sobbing Natsu swiftly opened it and hugged me so hard. I hugged him back with all my strength.

This was all I ever wanted. I don't care who loves him as long as they don't love him like me.

He picked me up bridal style and laid me down and we cuddled to night away. Sadly, though, we couldn't fall asleep, so we took a bath because we never did. I know, It's only the first day of our relationship, but he's seen me naked plenty of times now. I washed his back and hair, then he washed mine. We splashed each other a couple of times and went back into bed. I just wanted to dream of me and Natsu the rest of the night. 

"I love you, my Dragon."

"I love you, my Princess."

Natsu's POV

I heard the door slam closed after it swooshed wide open. It's her. I thought. She ran to the door, and didn't open it for like a full minute, until I decided to go open it. The first thing I thought of, was a big, warm, strawberry scented hug. I could feel her strength while she hugged me. I picked her up bridal style and tackled her into bed. We laid down for at least 6 hours cuddling until she suggested we take a nice, hot bath.

We went into the steamy tub and stared at each other blushing until she got up, grabbed the scrub and shampoo. She cleaned me, then I cleaned her. We played around in the tub for about 5 minutes and then got dressed and went into bed. 

"I love you, my Dragon." I heard her say.

"I love you, my Princess." I responded.

Just me, her, our future lives, and a nice happy home. I love her. Now, she's MY Lucy Heartfillia.

A/N!!!

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Hello friends! I had so much fun experimenting with this chapter and hope to do another! This is probably going to be my favorite chapter, no matter what. I love this freaking chapter. I need to do many more of these! Well, off I scoot! Toodaloo my fellow fans! PEACE! ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀