Not a chapter...

Guys... I can't. What do I do guys? I have been trying to reach my friend on musical.ly, but I havem't gotten a response for an hour. I'm  starting to think she commited suicide... her last Musical.ly was captioned; "Sometimes I wonder if it would be better if I was never born #vent" I'm crying just typing this. A bunch of her friends have been trying to get in contact with her... She even destroyed every musical.ly she had and was even crying in the musical.ly.... She's really worrying me. If she is gone... I wish I could've at least talked to her before she left..... Honestly, I'm not lying about this tragedy to get views. I promise. You can ask @Maniniliny later. I am really devastated. I'm trying to cheer up... anbody who wants to give it a try and make me happy, go ahead. I am just.... no joke guys. Suicide is not a funny deal!! Many people die everyday because of that! I'm really crying!! For real!! I can't even!! We'd been friends for a short while.... but a really fun while! I just.... UGH! I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HER KILLING HERSELF. IT'S NOT FUNNY. I JUST...!!! URGH!! I AM SO MAD, SAD, DEVASTATED, AND.... UAAARRRGGGHHHH!!! I CANNOT! I have to go. I'm sorry for posting this but I'm up at 2:35 AM and it's clouding my mind. I'm sorry.

-Lily