Our Earth (Barry Allen x Reader)

Request: Can you do a Barry imagine where you go with him, Cisco, and Harrison to Earth 2 and you see Barry with Iris and you get sad and try to avoid him and he wonders why and you tell him you have feelings for him? Sorry if that doesn't make sense.

Prompt: Barry is in your apartment demanding to know why you have been avoiding him.

Words:418

Warnings: None

A/n: Request are still closed. I'm just making my way through the list but hopefully I will be able to do Christmas drabbles on Christmas or the day after? The day before? I don't know lol I'll let you know. Happy Reading! PS.The story is done, it's just up to you on what happens next.

"Just tell me why you are avoiding?!" Barry shouted as he paced around your living room.

"I'm not avoiding you!" you lied.

"Yes, you are! Ever since we got back from Earth-2 you have been avoiding me. You leave the room whenever I walk in and when we talk you give me one word answers and you keep making excuses for not hanging out with me and the team." He sits down on your couch with his head on his hands in frustration. "Did I do something wrong?"

You felt a pang of pain in your chest at hearing how sad and broken his voice sounded. You didn't mean to hurt him, you were only trying protecting yourself.

On Earth-2 you saw he was happy around Iris. You had a huge crush on Barry and when you met him he was deeply in love with Iris but when then he started to hang out with you more and more. You felt stupid for thinking that maybe he was over her and was actually into you. Seeing them together in Earth-2 proved you wrong. It seemed that he could love any version of Iris.

"You didn't do anything wrong." you sit next to him and pull at the sleeves of your sweater nervously. It was childish not to tell him about your feelings and it was better to tell him and move on than to hold on to all of this emotions.

"Then what is it?" he turns to you and holds your hand in his, running his thumb over your knuckles. You looked into his sad brown eyes and took a deep breath, preparing yourself for what you were about to do.

"I saw the way you were around Iris on Earth-2 and it is pretty obvious you were into her. Problem is I am also into you and seeing- seeing you with her I realized that you really care about Iris, any Iris."

"Wait, no, no. I-I only did that with Earth-2 Iris because I knew she thought I was her Barry, I didn't want to mess up their relationship and so played I along. And as for our Earth Iris, I moved on. I grew up with her and she was my rock for so long that I started to like her, but then I met you and it was different, more intense. I like you, y/n, a lot. On our Earth, I want to be with you. Do you want to be with me?"