No Matter What Happens (Caitlin Snow x Reader)

Request: Could you do a fluffy caitlin snow x reader where the reader finds out about cait's powers and still loves her anyway.

Prompt: Caitlin tells you about her new abilities and that she is afraid of becoming like killer frost but you remind her of how good she is.

Words:570

Warning: none

A/n:girl x girl!! Happy Reading!

"Cisco, she would've told me, okay? I find it really hard to believe that she would even be able to hide this from me because we live together for crying out loud." you snap at Cisco who has been insisting that you spy on Caitlin.

"Listen, if she has nothing to hide then everything is fine, but Wells said that-"

"You aren't giving this up, are you?" you interrupted as you put on your coat and continued walking towards the exit.

"Nope, just hear me out-"

"Fine! But I will not spy on her, I will ask because this is a relationship not some meta mission." you open the door and hug your coat tighter at the chilly night air.

"Good luck." you hear Cisco shout behind you before you get in your car and drive home.

You open the door to the apartment and set your bag down. You hear Caitlin in the shower and as you walk past the bathroom door you feel a cold draft so you turn up the heater. You sit on the bed to untie your shoes deciding that you would just get some very deserved and very needed sleep.

You hear the bathroom door open and Caitlin's footsteps as she walks into the room.

"We need to talk." we say in unison.

"Oh, okay, you go first." you say without turning around to face her as you simply continued to untied your other shoe.

"I'm becoming Killer Frost." she says, her voice shaky and barely above a whisper. You turn around and see she is only wearing her towel and has a chunk of white hair in her hand. You look up and see some short white hair on her head still.

"Oh, god, Caitlin." your eyes go wide.

"I know, it's bad and I should've told you but-"

"No, the hair. Why would you cut it off?!"

"What?" she says, confused at the fact you seemed worried about her hair instead of the situation.

"It will take forever to grow it back to regular length. I'll go to the store and buy some hair dye, but just so you know Cisco is suspicious and you can't dye your hair forever." you reach for your shoes and put them on again.

"Wait, y/n, I don't think you get what is happening. I'm becoming Killer Frost. I didn't want to tell you because-"

"Caitlin, you aren't becoming Killer Frost. You are becoming Caitlin Snow with ice powers." you walk up to her and hold her hand which you notice is kind of cold but decide to ignore. "You are still the same Caitlin that everyone loves. The same Caitlin I fell in love with and will continue to love no matter what happens."

You pull her into a hug and she hugs you back tightly.

"I'm scared of what I can do."

"Then tomorrow we will tell everyone together and get started with your Power Embracing and Control. Is that okay or do you want to wait?" You ask, not wanting to push her into anything too fast or too soon.

"We will do it tomorrow, Cisco is already suspicious like you said, and besides the sooner I work on my powers the sooner I will gain more control and the sooner I will be comfortable with it." she pulls away and gives me her confident smile.

"That's my Caitlin."