21

Thank you for all the votes and comments! You have no idea how thankful I am❤️❤️

•••

"Ashley we're going to be late!" Mara complained. I grabbed my gym bag, throwing it over my shoulders.

Rinnggg!

And.. that's the bell.

I slammed my locker seeing the annoyed expression on my friends' face. "You take forever."

   "I'm sorry ok?" I tried to apologize. We sped down the hallway and down the stairs, until we made it to the gym.

Our phys ed teacher called out to us but we just ignored her. Rude I know.

By the time we went to our usual spots, most of the girls had been changed. I stood in front of my usual locker and stripped out of my tight hollister jeans and Abercrombie t-shirt.

Holy Canoli were those jeans tight. It's like when I finally took them off I could breathe again. A few popular girls changed to our left while some girls that I talked to changed on the right.

The girls on the left were friends with Ella and Tasha so I felt a little uncomfortable in my bralette and cheeky underwear. I felt especially uneasy when one of them had their phone out.

What if she was taking pictures?

She probably wasn't. I'm just imagining things, probably making things up in my head.

I'm just paranoid.

I slipped into my gray Nike pro shorts, throwing on a simple t-shirt along with my black and white nike sneakers. I saw the few girls to my left stare at me on multiple occasions but I just ignored them.

I turned away from them to face my friends. "I don't want to do basketball." Ava sighed. I bent over to tie my thick, blonde, straight hair into a secure ponytail.

"Same, I'm probably going to end up throwing the ball into someone's face." I laughed. I've actually done this before believe it or not.

In kindergarten I was throwing a basketball around, completely unaware of my surroundings. I threw it up high, way above me expecting to catch it. Only when it went slightly to the side it came down right on this girls' face.

Her nose took the hit, resulting in a very ugly, very bloody, nose-bleed. At first I though she had gotten marker or paint onto her hands.

But boy was I wrong.

"Alright ladies let's go!" The gym coach called. Before walking out I snuck another glance over to the laughing girls. They all looked down at their cellphones laughing.

Do I even want to know?

•••

"You ready?" Andrew beamed from behind me. I didn't even know he was there. I turned to find him standing a few inches away from me with his hands in his jean pockets.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked.

"Mm.. long enough to know that you have an entire water bottle collection in your locker." He joked.