ILWAS.3.

Dustin had gotten a call from his ex- fiance' Shantelle asking him to talk over lunch at RibCrib. Whatever she wanted better be important and drama free because when it came to Shantelle she stayed in drama. He pulled up to RibCrib and walked in immediately being seated where Shantelle was. She looked up from her work phone and weakly smiled at her ex fiancee, her once lover and best friend. "Hey Dus." She spoke first. He just nodded his head catching the waitress's attention. He ordered a water and once the waitress was gone he got straight to business. "What is this about Shan?" He asked looking out the window. She scoffed. "Well damn... We break up for 4 months and you come back an asshole." 

"Yeah well you shoulda thought about that before you let Jamaal smash and knock you up." He said coldly. She started to get teary eyed. "It was a MISTAKE Dustin!" She snapped. "Your right. So were we." He said looking directly in her eyes. She sat there stunned. This wasnt the same guy who she had recently had made love to 2 months ago. Or so she thought. She wiped the tears that started to fall. "You know what... You should be happy I even want to tell you this." She said. He looked at her. "What?" 

"Im pregnant Dustin." She said confidently. "Your lien." He said looking at her in disbelief. She pulled out the test from her purse  and sat it infront of him. "Am I still lien..." 

He looked at her. "How many months?" "2. I'll be 3 months on th 23rd." Dustin sighed not believeing this was happening to him. 

{Nae}

On the other side of town, Nae was getting her work out on with Tama and Karmen. Nae made sure she told Karmen not to run and slip up by telling Tama about Dustin and her. They both knew Tama talks. "So... Ms. Thang! Where you go after you show two nights ago?" Tama asked as Karmen ran her miles on the treadmill. Nae looked at Tama then drank her water. "I went home early." She lied. Once Nae and Karmen wasnt looking she gave Nae the side eye. She knew Nae was lying. 

After work out they went there seperate ways and showered before they had to clock in. At 6:30 Nae was infront of her mirror getting hair and make up done. Once she was done she went to put on her cute outfit that was set out in her locker. She waited til Alicia came and gave her the okay to go out to start her routine. Tonight since Kirko Bangz was coming through she decided to go ahead and have her routine song be by him called That Pole. 

Once she was done She took pictures with Kirko and his crew only to find Dstin Harris's eyes on her. She looked his way and smiled. He did a head nod and signaled her to go over to where he was. She whispered in Kandi, another stripper, ear that she's going to vip 1. Her way over there she waved at some of the regulars and new faces. Even took pictures with them. Some even asked who been up in her cause she was happier than usual. 

"Hey Nae." Tama said as she walked past her to sit on Dustin's lap. He gave Nae an apologetic look as she sighed. Why am I even tripping? She thought. This aint my nigga! She walked over to one of Dustin's teammates and sat on his lap. "Hello Handsome." She smiled. "Damn Nae. You look even better in person." Eric smiled at her. She had to admit, He was cute. But only person that she had her mind on was across the room with Tama. 

She glanced over at him only to see Tama and him leaving. She sighed and tried to finish the night off strong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick Questions:

1. How would you react to Tama and Dustin leaving if you were Nae.

2. Would yall like to see more or less of Tama.

3. How do you feel about Nae NOT being preggers?

Shantelle(Adrienne Bailon) and Nae (Cyn Santana) Outfit in MM + Nae's dance