Chapter 15

Chantel has been on Dustin's head after she seen The Shade Room's instagram post. She felt disrespected but not only that, she was humiliated. "what does she have that i dont Dustin!? huh!" She shouted. He glared at her and sighed. "I know you better shut the fuck up. My daughter tryna sleep..." He said while putting their leftovers up before he left to be with Nae.

"Well tell me what she has!" She cried. "Her own money. She's independent. All the shit she got she got on her own. She doesnt fuck on my best friend and lies. So there. Thats what she got You'on got Chantel." He yelled. She sat there stunned.

"You can get all your shit and go." She said while walking upstairs. He sighed and followed her. " Come on Tel. Im sorry." She walked in the room they once shared and locked it. He sighed again and banged on the door. "Chantel come on. Dont be like this. Im so-"

His words got caught off by a gunshot sound. He started banging on the door harder , yelling her name louder. But she still didnt come to the door. Soon he had to break the door down.

When he did he saw she wasnt in the main part of the room. So he walked to the bathroom and broke down. "Tel. Come on baby get up. Stop playing with me. Get up." He cried. He felt so helpless. He had blood all on his t-shirt.

On the other side of town Chanae was talking to Karmen and her new friend from the club Miya. They were laughing and joking until Karmen gasped. "What? what?" Chanae asked. "It says Atlanta Ex's star, Chantel has reportedly commited suicide in her house. And Dustin and the daughter was there. She was found dead by Dustin." She read.

Nae was sadden by the news. She may not liked the girl but she never wished death on her. "Damn. Ima go uh... Call him." She said before wiggling to get up. She waddled outside and dialed his number. She waited and still got no answer. She prayed he didnt go out and do something crazy.