Chapter 18

Nae was folding the laundry while Dustin was back at practice and the nanny took care of Desiree. Nae sighed thinking about all thats going on. Dustin is finally back to himself but she knows deep down he still loves and misses Chantel. She shook her head trying to forget everything.

She heard something wet splash on the floor then she looked down between her legs and screamed. "Angie!!! ANGIE! CALL DUSTIN!!!" She shouted. The nanny didnt respond so she tried her best to waddle to the nearest phone.

"Aggggghhhh!" She cried out as her first contraction hit. The pain was unbearable. Tears began to form. She struggled to call Dustin but soon got ahold of him.

"Dustin!! my fuckin water broke aggghhh!! It hurts so fuckin bad! come get me!" she screamed.

Dustin's heart sped up. "Okay! okay. Nae listen to me stay on the house phone baby. Call the ambulance from your cell. Breathe baby girl breathe." He said as he ran out of practice with Kdott behind him. They got into the car as Dustin listened to Nae call 911.

He heard her yell a gut wrenching yell and felt bad for her. "Breathe baby. breathe. " He said as he heard her try to breath.

"Dustin it hurts! i ca-I cant!!!" she screamed. He parked the car at the house and ran inside. Just then the paramedics came and he saw her on the floor with blood on her white floral dress. He stopped in his tracks. He couldn't go no closer. He couldn't afford to lose her like he lost Chantel. "She good. We need to get her to the hospital asap and get these babies out. Sir. Are you riding with us!?" The Man asked. He nodded then walked nexted to the gurney. He gave Kdott the signal to drive behind them and he did so.

The whole ride there, Nae was screaming in pain. "GET THESE BABIES OUT!!!! NOW!" She screamed. Her grip tightened on Dustin's hand as he sat in shock. They got to the hospital and rushed her straight in to surgery for a C-Section. Dustin, KDott, Karmen, and Miya sat waiting. They waited for hours. Soon Dustin's mindset was that she was gone. The Doctor came out with a huge smile on his face which gave the a sign everything was good.

"Family of Chanae?" he asked as they stood and nodded. "Well. The babies are good. Healthy and huge! boys im guessing you knew. Nae is sleeping. The surgery went excellent. You can go see your future balls players dad. Room 334."

Dustin tried to fight the tears as he walked in seeing two baby cribs next to Naes bed side. The boys, Devin and Derek were sleeping. He could tell them apart because Derek had freckles and Devin didnt.

"Little heart breakers aint they!?" Miya smiled patting Dustin on the back. Miya and Dus grew to be like him and Karmen, Brother/Sister type. He just chuckled. Dang my dude... 3 babies." Kdott smiled. "No more kids until yall two married."

Dustin looked at Nae's sleeping body then smiled. "Deal."