-Breakfast-

-Tord's pov -

   ~"Tom! Wait!! I can explain!!" Tord yelled, "NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Tom said as he walked off. Tears began to fill my eyes, everything was blurry.. all I could see was a blue figure storming off. I couldn't believe this was happening... Tom got mad at me, for having feelings for him! I'm so stupid! Why did I tell him! I'm an idiot!!~

   I shot up, breathing heavily. It was only a dream.. "Thank god," I whispered. Why would I be having a dream about telling Tom the truth? Weird.. Then out of no where I hear, "Sunshine, lollipops, and rai-" edd had turned that stupid song on. It's his morning routine, mostly to get me out of bed. I sleep in alot. "Grrr, TURN IT OFF, I'M UP!" I yelled, all I wanted was for that song to be off. "Hahahaha!!" I hear two people laughing from the kitchen.

  I got up out of bed, and brushed my teeth. Then I grabbed my red hoodie and put it on. I went out of my room, and walked down stairs. I was greeted by the annoying song, matt sitting on the couch doing his hair, and edd making breakfast. "Whats for breakfast?" I asked edd, "eggs, and bacon." He replied. I love bacon, "cool.." I acted like I didn't care at all. I went and sat down on the couch, staring at matt. Why the hell is he doing his hair here? I mean, I don't like watching him doing his hair, it gets distracting when I try to watch tv. "May you go do your hair else were?" I said clearly annoyed, "why?" He asked. "Because, no one likes watching you brush your hair."  "I'm sure you can deal with it for a few more seconds, not like it's the end of the world." I huffed, and grabbed the remote, then I turned on the tv.

-Tom's pov-

  I hear that annoying song coming from down stairs, I'm suprised Tord hasn't broken edd's phone yet. I got out of bed and did my morning routine. Lastly putting on my blue hoodie. I walked down stairs, seeing Tord and matt on the couch. Why the hell is matt doing his hair there? I shook my head, and see edd in the kitchen. "Morning!" Edd said, not even turning around. How did he know I was up? "Morning..." I said half asleep. I went to the couch, and sat down. Tord was watching animal planet... "why animal planet?" I asked, "either this, or the news." He replied, he didn't really seem happy. Hmm, something must be bothering him. "Fine, animal planet." I replied back. "BREAKFAST IS READY!!" Edd said, from the kitchen.

   Everyone was at the table, matt enjoying his toast with jelly, edd trying to get that cat of his away from his food, and tord... not really eating. Ok, something is wrong, maybe I can ask him about it later.. when we are alone. I heard that edd and matt had to go to the store for some stuff.

-----------------------
Hope you enjoyed! I will be continuing it ASAP!!