-A Loving Ending-

- No One's POV- / ~Very Big Time Skip~

It's been 7 years now. Tom and tord was a very happy couple. A healthy couple. No fighting, No arguing. It was so peaceful. They eventually got a house together. But.. one day. Tom had a little surprise.

-Toms POV-

  The day tord had that dream, gave me a long thinking processes. Finally after 7 years, I now have the money, and the guts to ask tord to marry me. I went down stairs to see tord eatting breakfast, and scrolling through his phone. "Morning commie." I say, "Morning Jehovah's witnesses." He looked up at me with a sweet smile. I smile back, and sit next to him. "What'cha doin'?" I ask, "Scrolling through your DM's" he said with a grin, "Oh?~ " I look at him and just admire him. Sooner or later, that man is going to be my husband. "What are you looking at??" He asked, I shake my head, "Oh. Nothing." I say with a chuckle. "Riiggght are we still going to watch the sunset today?!" He asked, "Of course." I say, tord jumped up with excitement and hugged me. Making me fall back, and we both land on the ground. "Ow." I whisper, "S-sorry. I just.. love you so much." He says, looking at me. "I love you too~" I say, and I kiss him.

~Time skip~

-Tords POV-

Tom and I sat up a little spot on a wonderful hill. It was so beautiful, just like my dream. I sat down, on a little blanket, and watched as the sun began to set. This was so amazing. So magical. I look at Tom, and smile at him. He looked back at me, and smiled back. "Its beautiful isn't it?" He asked, "Very." I reply, still looking at him. Tom did a big sigh, and held my hand. He got up, and so did I. "Look, Tord. I love you so much. These past years, were amazing. And I hope to have more wonderful years with you." He began, what is Tom getting at?? He keeled down on one leg, and looked up at me. Getting out a small box. My eyes lit up, "Tord. Will you marry me?" He asked, "YESS!!" I scream, in tears and I hug him so tight. He hugged me back.

"I lo-ve you t-thomas." I say, crying on his shoulder. "I love you too, little commie."
"And I can't help falling in love with you."
~The End~☆

---------
Well, that was the end. I hope you liked it. There is a kinda short part I'm doing of this story in my 'One shot' story. If you liked this story, read some of my other stories. Have a great day!!