-Only you and me-

-Tord's pov-

  Tom and I just sat there. blushing. It was akward, no one said a word.. only sounds in the background. The TV, matt and edd goofing off, and Ringo running up and down the hallway. I guess I made tom uncomfortable, what if he asks why I had a dream of him? What if he thinks it's weird that I had that dream? What if he isn't gay? What if- okay tord calm down.. your getting to deep into your thoughts. Don't worry, tom will understand- right? "Hello? Earth to tord!!" I snapped out of my thoughts and saw edd infront of me, "What were you thinking about? Let me guess, your thinking of going out later to get me a new phone?" Edd said, totally 'not' being a dick about it. "What? No, I mean... yeah. Yeah, I was thinking about getting you a new phone." I replied. "Okay good! Just saying breakfast is at the table." He said pointing to the table.

~Time skip~

  I was in my room putting on decent clothing, like a blank grey T-shirt, black jeans, and my red hoodie. I then turned around and looked in the mirror. "Damn your sexy.." I said, wait.. what did I just say? 'Damn your sexy' holly molly I'm turning into matt. Maybe after getting edd a new phone, I need to go to the doctors office.

  I heard a knock at my door, I then open the door to be greeted by tom. "Hey, is it okay if I come with you to the store?" He asked, "uhh, I'm a grown man who can do stuff my self.." I replied, what does he think I am? A five year old? "Well, apparently this 'grown man' is a short potato- and can get lost easily." He began getting a little closer to me. "Plus, edd wanted me to get some food on the way too." I felt my face heat up, he was so close to me.. to close..... "uhh, yeah- uhm.. sure. You can tag along, just uhh.. don't call me a 'short potato'." I managed to get out. "Okay, well hurry up. Don't keep me waiting." He said, walking down stairs. I grabbed my wallet, and followed behind him.

-Tom's pov-

Why was tord blushing? Did I creep him out? Hope not, I grabbed the car keys and looked behind me, tord was there, he looked so adorable.. I laughed a bit and opened the door, letting tord go outside first. "Why did you laugh?" He asked, "Nothing." I said back to him. He walked out side, going to the car. "Tord and I are leaving! We will be back soon!" I yelled letting edd and matt know that we were leaving. I shut the door, and went to the car, I then unlocked it and got in. Tord just sat in the front with me, I looked over and I felt my self blush sorta. He looked over at me, "Need something?" He asked, "Uh, oh, no.. " I replied, "Then why are you looking at me?.." He asked again, "No clue.." I said, starting up the car.
Tord just shrugged it off and went on his phone. Welp, better make this the best day of our  lives.

----

Shoot, this was a bad chapter. Sorry.. :(