Trouble Ensues. chapter 2.

Ricks Pov

I was still in the tank, when the voice went off again "Hey, you alive in there?". I jumped, and hit my head. Then I rushed to it, having backed up. I answered back "Hello? Hello?" and the voice replied with "Huh, there you are, you had me wondering.". I replyed back with "where are you? Outside? Can you see me right now?" The voice said :Yes I'm ourside, I can see you, your surrounded by walkers, tthat's the bad news. " I answered back "Is there good news?" The voice paused, then said "No". I then said "Listen, whoever you are, I can tell you I'm a little concerned in here." Then the voice said, "Oh man, you should see from over here, I'm in major freak out mode." I sighed. "Got any advice for me?". The voice thenc said "Yeah, I would say make a run for it." I looked to my side. "That's it, make a run for it?" Then the voice said, "My ways not as dumb as it sounds, you have got eyes out here, there's one geek still up on the tank, but the others have climbed down, and joined the feeding frenzy, when the horse went down, you with me so far?" I immediately answered, "So far ." Then the voice said, "Ok, the street on the other side od the tank, is less crowded, if you move now while there distracted, you stand a chance, got it?" I answered back, "And that duffel bag I dropped out there, it has ammo and guns, can I get to it?" The voice said "Forget the bag, ok? It's not a option, what do you have on you?" I looked around."Hang on". I moved and grabbed my gun, checking it, then I went to the dead soldier, and begun looking in his pockets, then I looked up, and saw a round of shots, I grabbed themm, looking at them, then the soldier. I then said, "Yeah..yeah." Then I moved to the radio. "I have a Beretta with one clip, 15 rounds." The voice said, "Make them count, jump off the right side of the tank, keep in that direction, there's a alley up the street maybe 50 yards., be there." Then I spoke again "Hey, what's your name?" The voice then said, "Have you been listening, your running out of time." "Alright". then I moved, and grabbed a object, then looked up. I then opened the tank doors, jumping out quickly. The walker that was there, I hit him in the face with the bar, and he made a terrible noise. "Ugh.." .I then stood up, and saw the girl, in trouble. I breathed out, then ducked past walkers, and grabbed her hand, pulling her with me.

Shari's pov.

I was in trouble, the walkers where getting near me, and I was outside, I was shocked when I felt someone grab , y hand, pulling me with ihim, and we started running. He was shooting them down, while I was holding my bags, and running. We kept going, until we came to a alleyway, and a living guy was there. I was shocked. The guy jumped and said, "Not dead, come on, come on!" We ran with him, as the walkers followed, and we climbed a ladder, getting to the top, and looking down. We gasped for breath, and kept looking. The walkers were below, trying to climb. Then the guy who saved us spoke "Nice moves there, clint Eastwood, you a sheriff, come riding in to clean up the town?". Then he spoke, "Wasn't my intention". Then the guy said, "Yeah whatever, yee hah". I giggled silently, and they looked at me. "What?" I said. Then the guy who saved us spoke "Hello, I'm Glenn" I nodded, "I'm Shari" Then Glenn smiled, and turned to the sheriff. Then we heard the walkers, starting to get up, and we looked up. There was more ladder. Then glenn said, "On the bright side, iit will be the fall that kills us, but I'm a glasshead fully kind of guy". Then we started climbing. We got to the top, walking across a ridge, and then the guy behind him said "You the one that barricaded the alley?". Glenn replied "Somebody did, guess when the city got overrun, I guess they were thinking, how many geeks can get through?" Then the other guy said to me "I'm rick by the way" He turned to Glenn and said, "Back at the alley, why did you stick your neck out for me" We started climbing down a hole in the ground. Glenn said "Out of foolish hope, that if I'm ever in that situation, someone would do the same for me". We climbed down, and rick closed the opening. We ran through a empty storage place, looking for walkers, then kept going. Then he opened a door, and we ran out down some stairs. Glenn sooke into his radio. "I'm back, got 2 guests, geeks in the alley, over 40." We got to the end of the stairs, and froze. We saw those things Glenn called geeks. Then a door opened, and two guys wearing gear, and holding bats ran out. They hit the walkers, and we ran forward, into the room. Inside, a blonde pushed Rick against a desk, and said, "You son of a b****, I should kill you." Then a guy spoke up, and said, "Just chill out Andrea." Ok, so her names andrea, I looked around, and coughed. She held a gun to his face, and the guy said, "I said, back the hell off. " Andrea backed off slowly. She was crying, and Rick said "I don't understand." A guy grabbed Ricks arm, and said "Look." Then the man dragged him to the beginning. He then said, "We came into the city to gather some supplies, you know what the key to scavenging is? Surviving, You know what the key to surviving is,sneaking in and out." Then someone else said, "Every geek for miles heard you pumpin off rounds like a madman." Then the blonde named Andrea said, "And you just rang their dinner bell." Rick stared at the many walkers at the doors. One had rock, and was banging on the glass. We all backed up, and started running. Then Andrea said, "The hell are you doing out there anways?" Rock replied, "Trying to fly the helicopter" Then someone said, "There is no helicopters out there." Someone else was going to soeak, when we heard gunshots. Adnrea said "Oh crap, is that dixon? Then we all ran upstairs.