Her

"Mom I'm sick of staying in multiple hotels because we can't afford a house!" I complain.

"Honey I wish we could afford a house too but we just can't."

I walk out angrily. I head down to the lobby with my camera. As soon as I get down there I see Zoey. Not just any Zoey the Zoey. Niall's girlfriend Zoey. She was kissing another man. I thought now's my chance I can finally have a chance with Niall but I'll need a way to get it to Niall. I started to record. About 2 minutes later I saw Zayn and Liam come down. I wanted to scream, cry, and pounce on them but I couldn't I had to stay there quietly so Zoey didn't see me. So none of them would see me. After they all had left I stood up shocked by what just happened. I raced up the stairs and into my mom and I's room screaming "MOM I SAW LIAM AND ZAYN AND ZOEY!"

When I finally reached my mom she was rolling her eyes quietly laughing to herself. Which is her gesture for you're insane. "Sweetie are you hallucinating again? Cause we can call Dr. Matt."

"No mom! it's true they were in they lobby! I have them in video." I hold up the camera.

"That's enough honey I'm calling Dr. Matt gather your things again we'll be checking out first thing tomorrow morning."

I sigh "But mom"

"No buts now go."

I stomp off to my half of the room. I know why she wants me to go see Dr. Matt, it's for her own pleasure. She has a thing for him even though he is a married man. She tries to say I'm hallucinating and that I hear voices in my head. From a young age my mom has said this stuff. A few years back she actually started cutting my wrists saying that I did it. Now I bet you're wondering why do I go along with it? Well there's many reasons as to why even though I hate it. She's my mom so I guess I'd do almost anything to see her smile. Maybe it's just simply because I'm afraid that if I don't I'll be taking my last breath. Yes that is it, I live in fear, I try to scream out but no one hears, so I'm trapped in an endless game that my mind plays on me and it all starts with my last breath.