Breath

"Niall what are you doing?" Harry asks looking over his shoulder to see what's on Niall's phone.
Niall says "I'm texting Zoey."
Harry rolls his eyes "Always about Zoey ehh?"
"No it isn't? Besides if you had a girlfriend like her you'd be texting her too."
The vehicle stops and we all get out to go to yet another hotel. Liam and I decide to go to the lobby for some food when we are all settled in.
We walk into the lounge area and Liam taps me on the shoulder "Isn't that Zoey?"
I look to the girl Liam had pointed out and I'm stunned to see Niall's girlfriend kissing up on another guy.
I drag Liam over to her with me "Zoey!" I say in an angry way.
She turns and looks up "Zayn? Liam? what are you guys doing here?"
"We are on tour dear." Liam snaps
She pleads "Don't tell Niall! Please don't tell Niall."
I look at Liam and he frowns and shakes his head.
I say "I'm sorry but we are not going to let you keep going around doing whatever it is you do with other men while in a relationship with Niall."
Liam and I head back upstairs without eating because we had lost our appetite. We spent the whole trip deciding who was going to tell Niall about Zoey.
I ended up losing so I'm stuck telling him and seeing his heartbroken look. I don't know how I'm going to do it but it has to be done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pray to god this isn't as boring as it is short. the story chapters will get longer as I go.
PLEASE GIVE MEH FEEDBACK IN DEM COMMENTS.

Credit to @turtles_ash for the cover.