Harry

So basically Wattpad played a cold game on me and deleted this chapter. I guess it wasn't fit to their standards. so this will probably be nothing like the first time I wrote it. I'm going to try to get it as close as possible though.

Xx Anna

Harry takes my hand and leads me out of the hotel. At this point I don't care where he's taking me to. We could go to a volcano and jump in and I would not care. As if he read my mind Harry says "We are not going to a volcano though that would be fun." he sits us down at a table. "look don't let Niall get to you okay? His head is in his ass."

"Harry I just don't know. Why do you care about me though?"

He laughs "You really can't tell can you?"

"Tell what?"

"Well, Lily. To start you are amazingly special."

"How?"

"Your eyes glow color according to your mood. You managed to stay happy even though you wanted away from your mom. You try to stay secretive but you know that everyone can see through you. That fake smile doesn't do you any good love, so really there is so much more that makes you special."

"What ever you say" I roll my eyes.

"Lily, seriously why are you so down?"

"I have always had a crush on Niall, okay? He is treating me like dirt, which I don't blame him for either"

"His head is up his ass. Trust me love he'll come around."

I nod trying to agree with him. I gestures for me to take his hand cause we had a new destination. I sigh and take the friendly gesture. He starts to run. "Harry slow down!!!"

"Oh sorry Lily." he says stoping. "I just really wanted to take you to the next stop. I think you will really like it." He smiles showing his teeth.

I laugh "Let's take the pace slowly though, please?"

"Fine love I will walk."

We walk for a while down a path. it was gorgeous nothing but nature surrounding us. He stops and points to a boat. I laugh "There is no way you are getting me in that boat!!"

He smirks "You want to bet me?"

"You're on Styles."

He runs towards me laughing as he picks me up and puts me over his shoulder.

"Unfair Styles!! That is a cheat!"

He continues to laugh "It was fair."

He sets me down in the boat. I glare at him "Styles, you are a cheater!!"

He rows the boat away from shore "Lily you'll love it trust me."

"What do you have planed?"

He stops rowing when we reach the middle of the river. he sets the paddles down then sits in front of me. "Let's just talk for now you and I."

I sigh "I feel like I should tell you what I've never told anyone before, but I won't you'll think I'm insane."

"No I won't. I'll tell you something I've never told anyone too."

I take a deep breath in "I live in fear, I try to scream out but no one hears, so I'm trapped in an endless game that my mind plays on me and it all starts with my last breath."

Harry stares at me "Don't stare say something!!" I beg of him.

"Wow Lily that's wow. Now I feel lame for what I was going to say."

"Don't say anything then. Just promise me it will be okay."

"I promise it will be okay Lily I promise."

Yeah it's extremely different.

Feedback is always appreciated :)

Thanks guys

Love y'all

Xx Anna