meeting new faces , with history

Finally its friday last day of work before the weekend !🙌 well thats unless kenny (my boss) wants me to do any shifts this weekend which to be fair I wouldn't mind it gets me out of the house and away from that psychopath denny (my stepfather) and my drugged up mother amy .

I'm already dressed in just casual clothes as all I wear for work is my apron . Im just about to leave the house when I hear my name being called by the devil himself .. Denny .

I walk in to the kitchen to find denny sitting at the table

 I really don't understand why he is with my mother he is way younger then her , hell he is only eight years older then me !

Walking in he notices me at the door and just looks at me as if forgetting that he was the one that called me . This continues for about a minute until he breaks the silence

"Where the fuck do you think you are going baby?"

'I mentally cringe when he calls me that'

"I'm just going to work , I will probably be finished by six"

"Probably? Hmm probably isn't what I want to hear . If you are not back in this house before 6:20 I will not hesitate before kicking in that pretty little face of yours , Do you understand sophia ?"

'I gulp unaware of what to respond with and then before I can reply he slams both hands on the table and shouts "DO YOU UNDERSTAND!"

I shake my head so fast I think it might fall off my neck . He laughs at this saying good , I turn to leave before he asks if I had forgotten something I stood frozen in my tracks as I hear him rise from his chair to make his way over to me . From behind me I feel two large hands grab my hips and before I can blink my back I crashed against a hard chest , all I can feel is his breath on my neck making my hold in a gag as his hands travel to the hem of my vest top . "Have a good day baby" Is the last thing he whispers in my ear before I am pushed forward indicating that I can leave now . Boy this day has not started the way I planned.