new home , new life

Wow who would have thought the my dad only lived 4 hours away ? Well you can only imagine how shocked I was when we rolled up in charming. To be honest it doesn't look like a bad town .

Being sat behind Jax for four hours was like torture , honestly my teenage hormones had to kick in the friction of his back on my crotch and the vibrations from the bike were agonising 😌 'god Sophie calm yourself child '

Not to long after trying to calm my self down we pulled up to a place

"Here we are Princess "

"Where is here exactly?" I asked kinda thinking it was a stupid question.

We go through the gates and the bike comes to a stop . "This Princess is where we fix up cars , and that building there is the club house"

I get off the bike and attempt to take of the helmet that is still on my head but before I can a pair of hands comes towards my face , my natural instinct is to move away and that's what I did . I then look up to see them beautiful blue eyes looking back at me filled with sadness .

"Hey listen okay " he takes a step towards me cupping my small face in his large hands "I'm not gonna hurt you okay , neither is anyone else I'll make sure of it okay , you don't have to be scared around me Princess"

He looks so sincere whilst looking me straight in the eyes , I give him a slight nod indicating that he can remove my helmet . He gives me a pantie dropping smile and un-clicks the buckle .

"Where is my baby ?!" The sound of a woman's voice echoes through the parking lot , I turn to see a woman with dark hair with blonde streaks on top .

She's wearing dark jeans and a leather jacket , damn she looks scary . But who does she mean by baby ?

"Hey ma I'm here no need to worry " 😏  I look up at jax with a slight shocked expression , THATS HIS MOM ?!

"Well thanks for the heads up Jackson but I wasn't talking about you "

"Ha she's clearly talking about me, hey baby hows it been here since we've been gone ?"

'wow okay so her and my dad are clearly together wait what if Jax is my half brother? Ewww gross 😷

"Hey baby it's been good , but yet again I wasn't talking about you either, wheres my little princess?"

'is she talking about me here or ?'

"Oh my there she is , wow look at you your flawless . Hi sweetheart I'm Gemma your dad's old lady , it's so good to see you again it's been years " before I know what's happening she brings me into a hug I just look at my dad and Jax with a shocked face

"Alright alright let her go before you give the poor girl nightmares"

Gemma turns around and hits my dad round the back of the head causing me to let out a small laugh but instantly cover my mouth hopefully not coming across as rude

"Welcome to the family Princess"

'why do they keep calling me that ?'

"Sophie , let's get you to the club house and introduced to everyone shall we ?" My dad asks walking towards the door

Jax takes hold of my hand and leads us to the 'club house ' I can't help but feel safe when Jax has my hand , I know it's strange because we've only just met but I feel as though nothing can hurt me when he's around ' oh Sophie chill girl 🙌'

We walk through and trust me when I say this it's not what I was expecting , it smelt like smoke and stale beer not to mention the funky smell which I know from experience is weed . There are tables and a bar area I let go of jax's hand and walk over to a wall covered in mug shots

"This darlin is what we like to look at as sort of a wall of fame , so to speak 😂 if you make it to the wall then you are of the right track to becoming a member of the sons " he says with a smile on the end .

I turn around and give him a smile in return . " Come on Princess time for you to meet the rest of the family" he puts his hand on my lower back guiding me over to a room this huge doors . I stop a little scared and nervous , 'what if they don't like me , what if they thing I'm the wrong girl ?' "hey hey you okay ?don't worry I'm here okay I'll never leave your side " I let out a shaky breath and continue walking

"So I would like to introduce you all to my daughter Sophia , Princess of samcro "

Out of no where the room erupted with people clapping and cheering and a couple of Hi's . My entire face felt like it was on fire I have never had this much attention on me before and it was both scary and exciting, but hold on a sec Princess of samcro what the hell does that mean ??

"Well lil darlin how bout we introduce you then ?"

"Errm I don't know "

"Ahh come on its okay I've got ya and besides they are family so no need to be shy okay babe ?"

I give him a nod and a okay as we approach the first guy who let me tell you this he is huge !! Like wow he is massive and damn scary with his beanie hat and beard uh oh , sounds stupid but I insanity grabbed hold of jax's hand which he didn't seem to mind .

"Sophia this here is my best friend opie 'opi ' ? Knew him since we were kids ."

"Hey it's nice to finally meet you Sophia , if you ever need anything just give me a call alright its what family is for "

"It's nice to meet you too but please call me Sophie , and thank you I've never really had a family before."

"Well you have one now and trust me we ain't that easy to get rid of that's for sure " me , Jax and peas 'hey don't hate the nickname okay ?' let out a laugh after he said that .

"Alright well let's let you meet some of the others then okay ?"

"Okay , bye " I give a small smile and wave to peas ' yeah not telling him I call him that till we talk more ' .

----skip meeting everyone as to lazy----

"So darlin how are you feeling?"

"I'm good, errm where will I be sleeping if you don't mind me asking? I'm a little tired ."

"Sure thing doll you can stay at the club house tonight if you want or I can take you to Gemma's ?"

"Could I just stay here for the night I think I have traveled enough for today"

"Sure Princess follow me "

I picked up my bag from behind the bar and Jax took me over to my dad

"Hey pres , Sophie is sleeping here tonight she can have my room I'll stay on the couch out here "

"Well as long as you two don't share a room I'm okay with that , night sweet heart "

My dad kissed the top of my head

"Night ? Who's going to bed ?"
I turn to see Gemma walking over too us

"Sophie is tired after the day she has had so she's staying in my room "