Meeting new faces , with history part 2

So I'm currently on my pennie when I notices some guys on bikes all lined in front of the diner I work at I notice the one at the beginning of the line who looks as though he is in charge of this what looks to be a motorcycle gang . I shrug it off as I get closer to them I hop off my board but not before hearing a bunch of cat calls and comments about 'how nice my ass is ' and 'damn girl do you hop on dick as fast as you hop off that board ' it actually disgusted me . I flipped them off and walk inside the diner leaving a bunch of 'ooo's ' and laughing.

I enter the diner and see kenny I give him a big cheeky smile as I make my way over to him he returns the smile , "hey kid , how are you this morning?" "Same old , same old how are things here?" "Wel

I enter the diner and see kenny I give him a big cheeky smile as I make my way over to him he returns the smile , "hey kid , how are you this morning?" "Same old , same old how are things here?" "Wel.."

He was just about to finish that sentence before the bell of the door went off and the bikers for just moments ago came strolling in the place like they owned it .

The leader was a old guy with white hair , he looked familiar but I didn't know how . I turn my attention to the guy behind him he has black messy hair and piercing green eyes .

I looked away not wanting it to seem like I was starting and turn back to kenny who looked as though he was going to kill someone ' what's his problem?' Before I can ask the seat next to where I am standing has now been taken by the white haired man .

"Hello kenny "

'Wow his voice is deep and kinda scary '

"What the hell are you doing back here clay !?"

'Kenny was fuming by this point , hold on these two knew each other ? Am I missing something? '

"Easy there kenny wouldn't want to hurt yourself now would we boys ?"

This earning a lot of umm humm's

"You have no need to be here clay , she doesn't need you to come strutting into her life now "

'Who is he talking about? ' 'who is she ? ' 'and who is he ?' 'What's going on ?!'

I look at who I believe to be clay to see him smirking at kenny

"Look kenny just tell me where she is or there will be consequences "

That's
it !

"Hey old man I don't know who the fuck you think you are talking to or coming in here all high and mighty , but I suggest you take yourself and your little friends the fuck out of this town !"

Kenny just looked at me with what looked like fear, anger , humour and sadness in his eyes before all of a sudden clay stands to where he is right in my face and my back against the bar

"And who the fuck do you think you are talking to little girl ?!"

I just look at him and put on my most innocent face and reply with

"A white haired wrinkled old ass "

He then looks at me and damn if looks could kill !

Before either of us could do anything kenny spoke up "sophie go home " as soon as those words left his mouth he looked as though he had just said the worst thing possible .

I go to reply but am beat by clay who just says

"Sophia ?"

' why does he sound like he is about to cry ?'
I look at all the other bikers to see shocked expressions , how does he know my name is sophia ?

"Yeah that's me , who's asking?"

"Sophia my name is clay morrow and I'm your father "