32

Phil's face was warm from the blood and his right eye was unable to open with the blood. It had only been a car to the side but it still had a big impact as Phil didn't expect it. His phone was on the side passenger side still on the chair. He wanted to get it but he was unable to. His arms had lost feeling in and he could not longer feel is legs.

Phil lay back in the smashed up car, as someone opened the door of the passenger said due to the drivers side unable to get to with the other car right up against the door.

"Are you alright?" A familiar male voice said with false concern in his voice. Phil turned to the man and his eyes widened in shock. Phil reached for his phone with major struggle, pain rushing up his arm as he did so, but it was snatched before he could reach it. Every movement was painful but he wanted to get his phone. "Don't worry you can't use this phone anyway now it's all smashed up. Plush you're going into hospital till you get better," the mans smug voice made Phil sick to the bone. Phil wanted to get up and punch the smile off his face.

In the distance ambulances could be heard before Phil's vision faded to black and his hearing faded off.

--

When Dan read what it said on the screen of his phone, his heart dropped. Why would phil change is number without tell him? Now he just had to wait till he texted him. He just sat on his bed waiting for the lock of the door, his bag in the corner incase he had to get away. Just then the door went and he texted Louise to he had to go and he went downstairs to meet his father.

"So you did come home." The fake smile on his dads face made he feel sick to the stomach. "Tomorrow I'm taking to a place for a weekend," now the fake smile when to a smug smirk.

"Where?" Dan questioned immediately biting the inside of his cheek. Maybe it was a bad idea coming back to the house. He wanted to see Phil but now he changed his phone number he couldn't text him to come and pick him up.

"Just somewhere. You'd like it," the vicious smirk on his face sickened Dan even more. "In fact," he paused mid sentence and reached for Dan's wrist. "We can now," the smirk grew and he dragged Dan out of the house. Dan resisted pulling his arm away.

"Let go of me!" Dan shrieked pulling away from his father.

"I'm taking you to boot camp!" His father hissed back at Dan. Dan's faced dropped and he pulled more and more. "No son of mine will be gay!" More hissing.

"No! Mother wouldn't like this!" Dan snapped pulling away harder and struggling but his dads grip grew tighter around his wrist.

With his free hand Dan's dad swung a hand which hit him hard across the face.

"Now co-operate!" The words where being spat and hissed at Dan but he wasn't giving up. He didn't want to forget Phil. Dan's face dropped in realisation. It was his father who changed Phil's number!

--
Can I just say you're all so supportive and I love you all for that. Second off stop pestering me for a new chapter. Okay that was a joke it makes me laugh when you do that. Phil's going to be alive don't worry I'm not that mean. Dan's going to stay alive also. No one dies in this story let me tell you incase you were worried about it. Welp I'm going to go for now bye.