Wake up

YATO P.O.V
   I told Hiyori everything as we ran to Kofuku's. "oh, so you tripped over a giant phantom and you didn't even notice." We stop running once we reach the shop, "yes, that's exactly what happened." I look behind us and the ground begins to shake, "we need to get Yukine and quick."
    We get inside and I yell for Yukine, "YUKINEEEEE!!!!!!!" He comes running down stairs, "what Yato?" The rumbling gets closer to the shop, "we got caught up in something, and we need your help." As I'm fixing to call Yukine's regalia name, the phantom jumps in front of me and Hiyori. "Yu---," before I could finish, I saw Hiyori get hit by the phantoms tail. "Hiyoriiiii!" I call for Yukine and he turns into a katana.
   "Aaahh!!!" with one final strike the phantom dies. Yukine turns back to normal and I run to Hiyori out of breath. "Hiyori? Hiyori wake up. I'm sorry, I should've been more careful." I start to cry, "please, wake up Hiyori." I check her pulse and feel relieved to know she isn't dead. "Is she OK?" I turn to see Yukine about to cry. "She might be OK she's just... Unconscious."
I bend down and hug Hiyori, "if you don't wake up soon, I don't know what I'll do with myself."

Sorry I haven't written in a while, school and dance have got me busy. Sorry it's so short I just don't have time to write. I will write more tomorrow (one day).  Hugs and kisses😘