Happy Ever After?

HIYORI'S P.O.V
Yato and I woke up the next morning to the smell of burning chocolate. We look at each other, and then we run out the door down staires. "Sorry if I woke you, you little love birds." We both blush, "how do you know that?!" Me and Yato say in unison. "Haha, I peeked a bit. Ya'll were so cute cuddling together in your sleep."
"Oh yeah! Umm I was trying to make chocolate heartes for you and Yati, (AKA Yato) but it didn't go to well. If I hadn't stopped when I did I would have burned down the place. Also, could you open some windows it's really smokey in here." While Yato opened the windows I sat at the table and waited for him to get done.

   After about three minutes of waiting we finally got breakfast. "Hey has anyone seen Yukine?" Kofuku shakes her head, "I'll go check up stairs."
"Me too." Me and Yato walk up the stairs, and when we get to Yukine's room we hear a crash. We quickly run in and see a hooded man with Yukine over his shoulder. 'If Yato calls Yukine he'll come to him in his katana form' I think. "Yato call for him!"
"Yukine!" I stand there not able to move. "Yukine!" Yato calls again, but nothing happens. The hooded man jumps out of the window and runs away with Yukine. I fall to my knees and cover my face with my hands. "I-I should have done something. I'm a regalia now...I could have done something, but I didn't." Yato bends down next to me, "it'll be fine. We will get him back. Let's go." I nod and he helps me up.

  Walking around calling for Yukine's name made me tired, but I kept looking anyway. All of a sudden I got this feeling. A feeling that told me where Yukine was. "Yato this way!" Yato looked confused, but didn't say anything and followed.

I thought about ending this story here and saying happy ever after as the chapter name. But as I was typing I thought 'hey I can put a question mark after "After". I'm glad I'm not ending it yet I would be sad if I did, but every story has to come to an end at some point.
See you in the next chapter 😜