Finding Yukine

Hiyori's P.O.V
    We stop in front of a cave, "he might be in there...I'm not sure." I close my eyes as I say this trying to get Yukine's scent. "What do you mean might Hiyori?"
"What do you think I mean Yato? I'm saying that he may or may not be in this cave." I sigh and start to walk in Yato runs up to me and follows.
Yukine's P.O.V
    "What do you want from me?"
"It's not that I want something from you. The little birdy I told you about earlier wants something from you. Actually not you, but that God of Calamity."
I thought for a moment, "what would they want with Yato?"
"That is none of your business." I hear someone from the far side of the room. "Hello Yukine I'm the one who got this man to retrieve you for me."
The person takes of the blind fold I have on. I see a women I've never seen before standing in front of me.
"Soon your friend Yato and his girlfriend will be walking in here. I only want to make a fair deal with him that's all."
"You went through all this trouble just to make a deal with him?"
"Well it's a very important deal, and I'm sure he'd agree to it."
Hiyori's P.O.V
"I can here muffled voices just around the corner." We run around the corner and find three people in a small cramped room.
"In fact here they are now."
"Who are you?" I asked.
"My name is Sandra. I've taken Yukine here so that Yato will come to rescue him and I can make a deal with him."
"I only make deals if they're worth it."
"Oh trust me, it's worth it. Zetos leave us."
The third person leaves the cramped space.
"Now what's your deal?"
"IF you give me something I want I will revive your girlfriend here and she won't have to risk being a regalia, but that's only if you do it."
"What is it you want me to do?" Yay said
"I want you to give me that ring you and her are wearing."
"What's the point when it will disappear when she comes back to life."
"Because if you want me to bring her back I need those rings." I thought for a moment and said, "but then Yato will be getting something, but you won't. What do you really want?"
"I dont want anything. I know it seems I'm tricking ya'll, but I'm not. You three don't know me, but I know you. You all belong together. I don't bring harm to yall I just want to help. And you actually are giving me something. Those rings won't disappear, so I'll keep those and you can keep her."
It actually seemed like a reasonable deal, but it's up to Yato.
"So Yato, what will you do?"
Yato thinks for a minute. He takes his ring off and grabs my hand and slides the ring off my finger. "I'll do it, but are you really keeping your word?"
"Of course I am. I promise I will bring her back." He throws the rings to Sandra and she catches them. Yato hugs me and then Sandra drops the rings on the ground and makes one big stomp on them and they shatter.
With that I faint.
Yato's P.O.V
    "What did you do?"
"Don't worry she's only in a sleep for about two minutes. Shell come back good as new. Except for the fact that she can still have that tail thing like before." She says as she gets Yukine down from the chains he's in.
Just then Hiyori gasps and I look at the rings, which are back as they were, then look back at Hiyori. "I'm ok Yato...I'm back to normal.." I look at her for a long time until I kiss her. The kiss lasted a long time before Yukine interrupted, "you two need to get a room." We part away and laugh.