Chapter 7 On The Road Again

Angeni's P.O.V

After Vlad calmed down from his panic attack, we both combed through the whole cabin looking for food, medical supplies, ect. I had told Vlad my plan of revenge that I would soon force against King Rah and even though he thought I was crazy and was probably not going to succeed, he agreed to help me with my mission. Vlad knew I was insane from previous  encounters from we were little....before they took him away, I mean.

While searching we came upon a key, I showed this to Vlad and he suggested we take it downstairs where the witch had held us in captivity, to see if it opened anything useful or anything we could use for later. I gave Vlad the key and told him to search downstairs and I would search upstairs for Marie's teddy bear. He agreed in reluctance, unsure of whether he should leave me alone, but he finally agreed and left to the basement.

I walked to a little hallway and up the stairs, looking at the witch on the way, still unconscious. I walked into a room carrying my frying pan which I have started to like a my weapon but I know that soon I'll have to switch to a sword. As I walk into the room, I see that it's a bedroom, possibly the witch's. But the weird thing is that there's a lump on the bed. I cautiously approach the bed, frying pan up high ready to hit something. I take one hand and pull the blankets away, quick and fast,only to be greeted by a flying, pink, fat, little blur. I yell out in surprise to the result of Vlad running up the stairs.

" Angeni, are you okay?!" 

"Ugh, fine catch the flying pink fat blob!"

"What? Um, you should sit down, maybe you hit your head a little to hard when you fell down.

"No!" I struggle out of Vlad's manly grasp, "I saw it, it was a little fat pink blob that's flying around!" That's when we both heard the clatters of pans and pots and squealing.

Sorry this is short but Friday's chapter will be longer with a surprise P.O.V. Heh heh :3 Also let's try to get this book up to 100 and more reads!!!