26: Moving On....

Once everyone's clothes were dry and clean I gathered everyone around me.

"So you guys, were going to be moving on in about two days. Tomorrow we'll see if we can find or get any food from the stores around the store then we'll come back here and then the next day after we will have to leave."

Everyone nodded not really being bothered by my plan. Vlad looked the happiest his golden eyes shining with glee. He probably didn't want to stay here anymore since the troll incident he's been having nightmares almost every night since we have been here.

"So everyone get some sleep. Alex and I are going to go exploring right now and see if we can find any forests around here that are not super far from where we are now."

Mason looked like he wanted to protest when I said that it was only going to be Alex and me going but he glanced down at Vlad who was shivering despite his sweater. He was trying to warm himself up when Mason just smiled, said "All right." and brought a sheet up next to Vlad sliding in beside him  and pushing his head onto his chest.

I smiled at the romantic gesture and grabbed my sword out of my backpack. I slid it's sheath over my chest and stuck my sword in. 

"You ready?" I asked Alex who was lounging in a chair nearby.

"Always." She said as she got up pulled her hood over head and walked out of the bar with me in tow.

 A/N Yeah, I don't really have anything to say except that I'll be trying to update from now on.