Chapter 4

Emily's P.O.V

I walk out of her kitchen and plop on the couch, smiling at how Brandon followed me. I knew she wasn't going to come, that was my plan all along. I'm making it my mission to help Shalynn. She needs a good source of happiness in her life. Shalynn certainty doesn't have a normal life for a 16 year old, but that doesn't mean she can't enjoy it.

"okay, Shalynn I'm taking you out this weekend."

"why? You know I don't have the money for that."

"That's why I am taking you out. It's all on me." I smile.

"no, I can't let you pay for anything. Plus, who is going to watch Brandon?"

"Can't you get Nathan to do it?"

"he offered."

"then ask." I shrug.

"no. I can't put that extra responsibility on him! You and I both know he can't do that."

"Yes he can. Or he wouldn't of offered." I say. I am determined to give this girl a happy ending to make up for her terrible start in life.

"I guess you have a point." she sighs and grabs her keys.

"Yes!!" I sqeal. Shaylnn has never been up for some fun!!

Shalynn's P.O.V

I sigh and grab my keys of the counter. I pick up Brandon and smile at him. "want to go to Uncle Nathan's house for the weekend?" I ask, excitedly while bringing him into his room to get dressed and pack his small bag. Brandon nods his head quickly and I put him down on his feet. He races in his room and grabs his small drawstring bag. We work together and provide the perfect clothing combination for the weekend with his cousins.

About a half an hour later, I had dropped him off at Nathan's house and then drove to Emily's house. I knock on the door and greet her mother and father nicely. They let me upstairs to Emily's room to find her fangirling like crazy.  I laugh, seeing her in this state of being, and then ask her what she is doing.

"No, the question is, why aren't you doing it!!" she laughs, making me laugh also.

"So what are we going to do this weekend?"

"Well, first we are going to write One Direction fanmail, and then get Niall Horan to fall in live with me." she nods quickly.

"Dude, he is 20, and you are barely 16. I think he is a bit old for you." I state but then look back at her throwing a bokk at me, and hitting me in the shoulder.

"NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN BITCHHHH!!" She laughs, lunging towards me. This was going to be one crazy weekend.

(oh my gosh thank you all for reading!!!! it means so much!! Do y'all like how it's going? I lovee it!)