Chapter 6

Emily's P.O.V

Shalynn talked me into going to the mall tomorrow.. ugh. she's so good at making me do things. I told her that I am in fact going to buy her a whole new wardrobe because she's been wearing the same clothes since like 2010... but what can I say? she has a son, and all these bills.. I don't think I'd be able to do that at all.

Anyway, I think Shalynn and I are having a good time so far. She and I we're cuddled up on the couch, yes we were cuddling, but not in a lesbian way. Basically just sharing a blanket, but not really cuddling I guess.

We were watching '5 Year Engagement', AKA the best movie everrr. Shaylnn and I were laughing our butts off at the ending. After the movie stopped and we were done laughing, we sat there not knowing exactly what to do.

"Fan mail?" I smirk at Shalynn. I love writing my future husband.

"Ew. Honey bunches of no." she laughs, in a ghetto like voice. I burst out laughing. "Where did you even hear that!?" I question, holding my abs I got from laughing so much.

"YouTube? I seriously can't remember." She laughs, and so do I.

"You joke stealer."

"Stealer is my middle name."

"Nu uh, it's Rae."

"That's what the government wants you to think." Shaylnn says in a serious tone, as she scrolls through the channels on the TV.

I saw some old X-Factor reruns, so I snatch the remote and click it.

"My baaaaabbeee." I said as I saw 16 year old Niall auditioned. I studied his face through the TV. "who would have thought he would get so hot?" I thought out loud as I shoveled popcorn in my mouth.

Shalynn's P.O.V

"Yeah.. as much as I hate to admit it, they are really hot. Not just him, I mean like the whole group."

Emily gains this smirk/smile/'I told you so' look on her face..

"I knew you secretly loved them!" she acuses, laughing slightly.

"What!? No, I just like their looks!! It doesn't mean I love them!"

"Okay, okay. I understand that you need to know them, and see them in concert before you can decide if you love them or naww."

"Ugh!" I groan. She really wasn't gonna give up is she!?

"Fine. if it will get you to shut up, then I'll go. But that doesn't mean I will like them."

(Oh my gosh I am soooooooo sorry!!! you have very right to be mad at me and yell at me and ugh I feel so bad for never updating... but please keep reading? this story means a lot to me, and I really like how it's going so far. could I get 100 reads, and a few comments by next post? (: pwetty pwetty pwease?)