Chapter 5

(I am so so so sorry!! I totally forgot about this whole thing! I feel terrible :( I've just been soo busy! softball practise every day but Wednesdays and Sundays, and those are the days I have tumbling practice, and I have finals coming up and just ugh. I need a break from all this shiz so I can write! well here ya go, finally (: can I get 100 reads and a few comments? please, I realoy like this story so far and I think other people will too!)

Shalynn's P.O.V

I smile as I slowly paint her nails a lighter red color. I was good at this stuff, but I never used it as a job because well, I needed a job and those kinds of jobs don't just appear.. I would have to wait for it. and I can't afford to wait for a job. so I'll stick with my job at the mall five days a week.

"I love it!!" Emily smiled to me. "And so will Niall." she adds, with a playful wink. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "He's like twenty. and famous." I laugh.

Emily's P.O.V

"You know, it wouldn't hurt to just come with me. I want you there when I meet the man I marry." I laugh a bit as we both blow on my nails to dry them.

"Yeah, but it wouldn't hurt me not to go anyway."

"But what if you meet a guy? The love of your life? Do you really wanna miss that because you're being stubborn?" I asked her, looking up.

"Yes, actually. I literally don't have time for a guy. I have a son to support. I have school. I have a full time job." She said sternly. I stop blowing my nails and look up at her.

"I just want you to be happy." I shook my head.. man, she's stubborn.

"I am happy. I have Brandon, and he's all I need." Shalynn smiled.

I shook my head. "Okay then. but I still think you need a love life." I laugh.

"I don't." She remarked as Shalynn closes the box to the nail polishes and puts it back on my desk where it was. I sigh.

Shalynn's P.O.V

"So why do you like that band anyway? Any Direction? or something like that..."

She bursts out laughing at me. "It's One Direction." Emily spits out as she laughs her butt off at me.

"well sorry! You talk about them all the time, I should know the name." I laugh with her.

"Well the concert is tomorrow night.. and the boys are very hot.. have you even seen them?" She asks.

"No, I haven't. Are they hot?" I said as I scanned over the picture of them on her wall with my eyes. They were very very hot.. but I'm stubborn, and I can't tell her that. "Nope, their ugly." I laughed a bit.

"Dafuq Is wrong with you? if the whole fandom heard that, you'd be dead." She laughes, kind of nerveously.. is she serious? I laughed a little at her hoping it was a joke.

"So what are we gonna do this whole weekend?" I asked as I started painting her toes the same color.

"Uhmm, I thought we could do a little shopping."

"I don't have any money?" I sighed looking up from her toes.

"I do. I have too much money, that I'd love to share with you." She smiles evily.

"No no, Emily I can't let you buy stuff for me.."

"Yes you can. I want to!"

"Emily, do you really want to spend your money like that?" I asked.

"Yes I do. You deserve it. Let's go." she said as she tried to get up but I stoo her. "Noo!! toes!!" I scold as I sit her back down.

"Okay, mom." she laughs and rolls her eyes.

"When your nails dry, we can go!" I said as I laughed too.