The after math is secondary

Okay you CUCKS. Y'all begged for this SO YALL SHALL RECEIVE(this dick) I'm playin lol. Anyways I fucking hate this story but I love y'all so here it is babies💞 this will honestly probably be the last update to this story no cap...
Also the smut I promised ; ))))

________________________

Gerard was cleaning out his closet. He found an an old cardboard box and raised an eyebrow. He did not remember what was in this box. He carried it to the bed and opened it. It was full of his old clothes, his skirts and thigh highs. He pulled them out with a huge smile on his face, these things held both good and bad memories. He shimmied out his pants and slid the pink tennis skirt up his chubby thighs. He rolled on the black and white stripped socks, feeling them squeeze at his thighs.

He looked in the mirror, he looked so cute. He stopped wearing stuff like this a long time ago, he wants quite sure why he just stopped. He smirked and quickly slipped his boxers off and sat on the bed. Frank was currently shaving in the bathroom, Gerard wanted to surprise him because this would definitely surprise frank.

"You know what gee I can't do it, I'll shave next time I-" frank giggled and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Gerard. He was wearing a pastel pink skirt and long socks. Frank's heart almost leapt out his dick, he hadn't seen Gerard like this in years.

"Look what I found" Gee smirked and bit his lip sending frank a wink. Frank stared at him with lust filled eyes already. He walked to the edge of the bed taking in how hot his husband looked right now.

"I haven't seen you in these clothes in so long" Frank said licking his lips. Gerard blushed slightly and looked down at the tent forming in his skirt.

Gerard wasn't wearing a shirt so he couldn't hide his very obvious erection. Frank smirked and sat down next to gee. He ran his fingers softly up Gerard's bare thigh making gee's breath hitch.

"Looks like someone is needy? You want me to help you with that?" Frank smirked raising an eyebrow. Gee let out a whine and nodded rapidly
"Please daddy" he whined

That's another thing frank hadn't heard in a while. His dick immediately stiffened at Gerard's words. Frank pick him up and sat him on his lap, they kissed hungrily and passionately. Frank's tattooed hands found their way under gee's skirt and gasped when he didn't feel any underwear.

"You naughty kitten" he smirked. Gee giggled and blushed at frank's words. Frank kissed down gee's neck massaging his soft ass. Frank felt like a fucking teenager again, eager for a fuck. He smacked gee's ass making the smaller boy let out a whimper.

"How do you want it baby? You decide since you've already gifted me with this" frank smirked and nipped at Gerard's neck. Gee closed his eyes and leaned his head back giving frank more room.

"I wanna ride you daddy, want you to fuck me in my cute skirt" he whined grinding his hips down on frank hard dick. Frank groaned at Gerard's words and actions, that sounded absolutely perfect.

"Sounds like a deal then baby" frank smirked and let Gerard undo his pants. Soon Gerard was on his knees taking as much as he could of frank into his mouth. Frank held gee by his hair bucking his hips to hit deeper in gee's throat. Gee looked up at frank with huge innocent eyes as he bobbed his head up and down.

"Okay baby get up, daddy needs you now" frank growled. Gee bit his lip and lifted his skirt up slightly. He slowly sank down on franks cock letting out a choked moan at the stretching sensation. Frank's mouth hung open watching gee, he placed his hands on his hips massaging small circles with his thumbs. Once he sank all the way down he wrapped his arms around frank giving him a small whimper signalizing frank to move.

Frank slowly moved his hips loving the way Gerard clenched around him. Gee started moving his hips up and down making them both hiss in pleasure. His skirt bouncing up and down as their pace became more erratic.

Frank was practically slamming into gee, his hands holding him firmly by the hips. His hair sticking to his forehead from the sweat. Gee was covering his mouth I mean his damn kids were home.

"Daddy" Gee whined pulling on franks hair. Frank whisper dirty things in his ear like how tight he felt and how much of a good boy he was. Gerard was a slut for praising

(and jackets lol)

"Such a good boy, you take it like a fucking champ baby" frank growled and smacked gee's ass. He laid down and watched gee bounce desperately on him. His back arched and mouth hung open letting moans  and whines escape his lips. Frank took gee's nipples in between his fingers and pinched them, the smaller boy cried out in pleasure

"You look so beautiful right now bambino" frank groaned and placed his hands back on Gerard's hips, he started pounding one him again and gee saw stars.

"Please daddy I'm gonna cum" Gee whined slamming his hips down to meet frank's animalistic thrusts. Frank bit his lip, he wrapped his inked hand around gee's throat.

"Cum for you baby" frank smirked and squeezed gee's ass hard with his other hand. Gee's eyes rolled back and he came in hot spurts over his and frank's chest. Frank loved watching gee come undone on top of him. His walls clenching and body trembling.

Frank threw his head back and shoved deep in Gee cumming deep in him. He gave small lazy strokes before he pulled out. They laid on their bed caching their breath. Gee giggled and frank turned to look at him.

"What?" He said raising an eyebrow

"Nothing I just didn't expect you to get so turned on by these clothes again but I guess I was wrong" Gee giggled and climbed on top of frank again.

Frank smirked and pulled gee down for a kiss.

"Well you were wrong" he giggled

OKAY SORRY IF THIS SUCKED BALLS. I'm so tried rn and I tried to make it as spicy as I could :, ) I hope you crackheads like this shit, y'all better!! Also "can you feel my heart"  came on while I was writing this and I swear I felt 14 again lol