Chapter 1

Bella's P.O.V

Friday 14th September

He left me in the woods. He left me like nothing. I was nothing but a distraction. And that hurt the most. I noticed the grey sky turn a pinkish-red and start to go dark so I trudged back up to the house. After today's events I lay in my Double bed and thought and cried and moped. He was gone and was not coming back.

T'was the rustling of the old pine trees that woke me up at four o'clock this morning. Looking around after I took one look at my purple room, I climbed out the window and yelped quietly as my foot slipped and I fell but luckily landed on my feet. I had decided to go for a walking the forest and try to find Edw- his meadow because that is the one thing that will make me believe he was real, as he took all the things I had to remind myself of him, all were gone. Little did I know someone was watching, someone understood, someone cared.

I feel into a deep sleep and I had the strangest dream, a long room with four coffins, a young man around nineteen to twenty-two wheeled in a another coffin and spoke so softly that I could barely hear him, he said that he was so sorry to someone named Rebekah, was she who was in the coffin? Did he kill her? Who was she? That was when I woke up in a cold sweat, I could only think of one word, Klaus, but I do not know anyone called Klaus, maybe that was the future, maybe I was one of the people in the coffins, maybe I was about to die.

Saturday 15th September

I didn't sleep at all after that. I just lay there with my eyes closed in a sort of dozing state. I kept saying to myself is he real. My only answer could be I had seen him before, in a park or something.

The sudden noise if a stone brought me over to the window and I could have sworn I saw 'Klaus' there but when I blinked he was gone. Rubbing my eyes I sat back down and thought Klaus, must be German, but I had no way of knowing he was not human let alone German. He was something else something dark. And i never knew, that whatever I did it would lead me back to him, back to Klaus.

Sunday 16th September

3 days I have been miserable and a burden to Charlie. I did nothing as I was useless. Worthless. I wanted to get off his back as I could tell he felt responsible for the way I was acting, but he wasn't, I was.

It was all my fault he shouldn't have to feel that way. No one should. So I will get up, change my style and smile. Taking g money of the large green jar I now had around £500 good enough for me. Walking out of the house I leaped into my truck which was strange as I couldn't walk on a flat surface without tripping over. I could Ted in my head as we passed different shops that I liked the look of...1...3...9...21....50. 6 hours and 79 shops later I had an entirely new wardrobe and style, Alice would be proud.

Speed walking out of the mall I walked straight into a muscular chest.

" Sorry, love. I wasn't pay attention, I'm Klaus" he said with a cocky tone

"No, it was my fault, I'm a real klutz, I'm Bella" I replied, but somehow my voice had confidence in it, for once I wasn't shy.

Klaus smirked and looked me dead in the eye and said to me in a monotone voice

"You will go over and sit in that nice car over there and wait for me and when I come back you will offer me that vein in your wrist."

My eyes widened at him, cautiously I spoke again,

" You freak! Why would I do that? Get lost!" I blinked and he was gone. Klaus I thought, the same man as the guy in my dream, Oh God, he was the guy with the coffins, the guy, Klaus.

Running home in a sudden haste, my heart hammered, he might kill me was ringing through my mind, I might die. I didn't even stop to think that I didn't fall down or stumble. Bedroom, I said to myself in my mind, my sanctuary. Slamming the door shut, I flopped to the floor, in terror. Bang, a door was thrown open, before I had time to register, I whacked the intruder with a glass, thump, they fell to the floor. Dad, um oops. He was gonna be real mad now. I was worried after the amount of money I spent but now, he was sure to be furious. My life is now officially over. I have gone mad, I mean what would Klaus want from me? When he commanded me earlier, I had had a strange feeling that he knew I was gonna do it, even against my own will. When I didn't he did look pleasantly surprised. Perhaps he had like a special talent, but I had no way of knowing how right I was...

I am Isabella Marie Swan-Mikaelson and this is my story...