Chapter 5

Jimin wakes up to his alarm at seven. Quickly, he gets up and showers. He dresses up and sneaks out of his room. He will absolutely NOT travel with that man.
He pads out of the house and runs as soon as he gets out of the gates. He runs to the bus stop, waiting for the bus, hoping for the bus to come soon.

Hoseok woke up suddenly, feeling he had missed something. He looked over at his alarm clock. 8:15. Jimin had said he would depart at 8.
"Son of a bitch!" Hoseok jumped out of bed, throwing on simple clothes, a grey muscle tee and some shorts. To cover up his untamed hair, he slipped on a snapback. He wasn't dealing with work business anyway. "That boy..." he mumbled to himself, seeing that Jimin was indeed gone. Slipping into his black Audi, he screeched out of his driveway, speeding to get to the bus stop.
As soon as he arrived, he noticed that familiar full figure, waiting. A smirk was placed on his face as he came to a stop in front of the bus stop. Rolling down the window, he gestured towards the boy. "Get in." he commanded, in a slightly husky voice.

Jimin groans internally as soon as he sees the black Audi pull up with Hoseok inside it. Why did he have to come? Why is the fucking bus so fucking late! He will not go in that car. He knew very well what will happen if he does. But he did not want to create a scene here either. He sighs.
He looks back at Hoseok with a tense expression, emotionlessly.
"Mr Jung, please. I really don't need your help. The bus will arrive in a while and all my life I have traveled so and will continue to do so. I don't need any favors. Yesterday, I agreed just because of mom but you have no need to carry on that promise. Please go back and you can tell mom you dropped me to make her happy, I'll follow up with the same story. That should fulfill your purpose."
He knew that was not his purpose but he didn't want to acknowledge it in front of him.

Hearing Jimin's pleads of excuses made Hoseok laugh. "Nonsense. Get in the car." he commanded again. "Or do I have to come and put you in the car myself?" he challenged, narrowing his eyes at the boy. He was testing his temper, and Hoseok wasn't in the mood. "Otherwise I'll tell your mother about how you refused to let me drive you."
"Be a good boy, and I'll take you shopping." he bargained, flipping his credit card through his fingers. The boy seemed to like clothing and accessories, so why not give it a try?

Jimin grits his teeth in frustration. Why can't he just leave Jimin alone? He was pretty sure he really would have no qualms about coming out and dragging him in bodily. And he will be able to do so that also be knew as he couldn't even remove Hoseok's hand from his thigh yesterday. He sighs, deciding not to create a scene and just go in. He'll deal with it whatever happens as it happens. He was about to get in when he makes the remark about shopping, flipping around his card. This really irks Jimin, he hates people who flaunt money at his face. It really pissed him off.
He walks over to the drivers window and keeps a hand on the hood on the car as he bends down, his face level with Hoseok. He stares into his eyes with hooded eyes, face just inches away and speaks in a tight voice.
"You can take your card and shove it yourself. You can't buy me with your trinkets."
He straightens back up and walks over to the passenger seat and sits down, putting on the seat belt, not sparing him a glance.

Hoseok laughed bitterly. "Watch your mouth when you talk to me, otherwise I'll have to put it to good use." He watched the boy angrily get in the car, and begin to ignore him. "You hate me that much huh?" He chuckled, speeding off. As much as he wanted to touch the boy, he restrained himself, at least until Jimin had calmed down. He wanted him, just not on bad terms. "Just where is this college of yours?" he inquired, turning to look at Jimin. He at least wanted to make some progress with the boy.

As soon as Hoseok said to watch his mouth, Jimin was tempted to quip but resisted. But at the question, he couldn't resist. He laughed bitterly.
"Watch your hands around me and put that to good use, then I may not hate you."
He quipped back, using his own words against him.
At the question about where his college was, Jimin's eyebrows shoot up. He was driving without knowing where to go, is he kidding with him?
He sighs and opens navigation on his phone and looks up the place. He sets it on the dashboard in front of Hoseok.
"It's National institute of performing arts, about 20 km from here. You can follow this Navi"