Chapter 2

Hoseok slightly narrowed his eyes at Jimin. Jimin was stubborn, and he wasn't accustomed to that. He watched the boy say goodbye affectionately to his mother. He nodded slightly as Jimin bowed down, liking the slight sense of power he felt at the small gesture. Watching the boy leave, he then turned to his fiance who was already looking back at him. "He's something else." he chuckled as Jimin's mom smiled along. "He's my boy." she replied. "You both seem to be getting a good start so far."
Hoseok grinned. "All for you babe. All for you." He attacked her, wrapping his arms around her and covering her in kisses, but his mind remained on the young boy who was now upstairs.

Jimin quickly changes into more comfortable shorts and an oversized white tee that had a tendency to fall off his shoulder a bit if not kept in place. It was kind of huge for him but he loved it since it was airy and cool and... belonged to his dad. He starts to unpack his things, putting them away in the cupboard provided. After he is done, he just grabs his most recent book and goes out to sit on the chaise in the balcony and quietly read. Reading was his solace, that comforted him in every situation... along with dance. No... Dance was his life. Jimin was nothing of you take away dance. He was studying modern dance in the college and he loved dance more than anything, just lesser than his mom. He was willing to give up anything for dance. He wanted to stretch out a bit and dance but it wasn't really possible right now so he just settled in to read and relax.

Hoseok's cute little session with Jimin's mom quickly escalated, the two were now deeply engrossed in each other. They found themselves in Hoseok's bedroom. "We can't do this here! Jimin is in the other room!" she giggled, as Hoseok playfully bit her neck.
"We'll keep it down. He doesn't have to know." Hoseok replied with a smirk. But his plan was completely the opposite. He wanted the boy to hear. He wanted to give a hint of just how much he could please. And that's how it went, Hoseok relentlessly fucking Miyoung, not caring about the volume, in hopes of it reaching the young boy. The young boy he'll hopefully be having his way with soon.

As Jimin sat in his balcony readig, he heard voices from the room beside him. He hears some muffled giggles and then it suddenly changes. It changes to, at first low moans of pleasure. Jimin tries to avoid it and just keeps reading. But then the volume starts to increase and he could hear it clearly. It was his mom, he realized with a blush. They were doing it in the room right beside his. He could hear it clearly now, her loud moans of 'Hoseok' and 'baby' which in a while changed to screams. He was grossed out, that his mind told him but in his heart he was a bit enraptured. Was his new 'daddy' that great? He blushed when he realized what he was thinking. He smacks himself internally and walks back into his room, banging his door a little hoping to make them notice his presence. He lays down in his bed, the sounds relaying in his head. Being a bisexual is tricky in these ways... he Kept thinking back on the sounds as he tried to concentrate on his book, albeit unsuccessully. Seeing how he couldn't understand a single line anymore he closes it with a huff and tries to sleep instead.

As Hoseok was buttoning up his shirt, he heard a door slam from the hall. "I think he heard." Jimin's mom panicked.
"Don't worry about it. He won't question it." Hoseok replied, a small smirk on his face. At least Jimin had an idea of what Hoseok was capable of. He leaned down to give her a small kiss. "I'm going down to get a drink really quick. You want anything?"
She shook her head. "I'm going to have a quick shower."
Hoseok nodded in understanding and headed out to the kitchen, belt buckle undone, and shirt barely buttoned. Jimin wasn't outside at the moment, which made it safe for him to maneuver through the house without bumping into him, though a part of him wanted to see the young boy again. He looked through the fridge, deciding on just drinking a glass of water. He did just do a lot of physical action, after all.

Jimin gets up from the bed and sighs. He can't sleep either. He feels kind of hot in here... or maybe it's just him... but he feels like getting out of here. Thinking that the both of them must be still in their room, he plans to sneak out into the lawn below. He picks up his phone, earphones and his book and opens his door quietly, walking down the corridor after closing it back softly. He pads through the corridor to not get noticed and walks down to the living room. He was walking, looking around and didn't notice Hoseok walking out of the kitchen, a glass of cold water in his hand. Still busy walking while observing a painting his chest knocks into something hard... or someone. He feels something cold on his shoulder as well and jerks back and looks in front of him, already mumbling an apology. He is greeted with the sight of Hoseok with his shirt unbuttoned, showing off his toned chest and abs, covering little. He blushes a little and looks down, quickly realizing it was a mistake as he saw his low hanging trousers and unbuckled belt. He looks away to the side and sees water splashed on his shoulder and brushes it off. He stammers as he tries to speak.
"I-I'm sorry Mr. Jung! I was n-not looking where I-I was walking... I'm really sorry!"
He is very flustered and fumbles on his words, not knowing where to look.

Just as Hoseok was getting ready to go back, he bumped into a small, yet full figure. Spilling all of his water, he jumped back slightly at the cold feeling. "Fuck." he cursed to himself, before looking up and realizing that it was Jimin whom he had collided with. He noticed the boy's flustered expression as he overlooked Hoseok's body. Placing a smirk on his face, he followed the boy's eyes to his groin area, where he had neglected buckling his belt. Chuckling at Jimin's panic, he ignored his apologies and simply said, "Like what you see?"
He looked back up at Jimin, lightly biting his lip to provoke the boy. He had him wrapped around his finger, and he loved it.

Jimin gulps hard at his question. It was so suggestive he nearly shuddered. But Park Jimin is not that easy. He decides to play it off cool and looks up to his face only to see him gazing at him biting his lip sexily. It makes him gulp again, blushing a little. He plucks up and smiles at him, giving back an unaffected like gaze.
"Sure, nice physique. I'd love to meet your gym instructor someday, seems like a capable person."
He smirks at Hoseok.
"Now, if you'll please excuse me."
He nods curly and starts to walk past him towards the door.

There it was, that cocky facade that he usually pulled to seem unaffected. Hoseok could see right through the boy, studying his expressions, as well as his body language. He was flustered, no doubt about it. He grabbed Jimin's arm before he could walk off. "You might want to cover yourself up more." he said raspily, skimming his fingers along Jimin's exposed shoulder and grabbing his shirt, pulling it up to cover it. "You're excused. Oh, and about that gym instructor. There is none. It's just sex." He walked off, taking his half- empty glass of water with him.

Jimin couldn't stop the shiver from running down his spine as Hoseok touched his shoulder. His body was full of goosebumps from that one touch. He bit his lip as he set the neck of his tee straight, vowing never to wear it again in his presence. He remembers his last remark. No gym, just sex. Just thinking about it made him blush hard. What the fuck. How much sex does a person has, to be so toned... so toned... His mind wanders to the image of his tight body. He shakes himself out of such thoughts. How immoral! He's his step father, even though he's never going to acknowledge him as his father. He walks around the lawns, breathing in the cool air and tries to calm his frazzled nerves. He roams aimlessly as he spots a circular, marble floored area that looked like a slightly raised dais with benches on one side. It was open at the top just covered with trees for a bit. He walks up to it and looks around. He could see his balcony on one extreme side of the floor. He goes and sits on one of the benches, attempting to read again. In a few minutes he keeps it back down, his body trembling with nervous energy from the previous incidence. He looks around and sees no one. Looking at the floor he realizes it's the best place to practice dance. He gets up and puts in his Bluetooth earphonees and starts the music keeping the phone on the bench. He walks up on the floor and breathes in the music, feeling it flow through him. His eyes still closed, focusing on the music, he starts to dance. His body moves fluidly in a contemporary fusion style dance as he twirls and jumps and glides and rolls around the floor, almost in a trance with the music, lost to the world.