Introducing ourself

|Jilly💋|

As I woke up today with the sun beaming through my window immediately hitting my face. I sighed heavily as I got up from my bedroom heading to the bathroom to get ready to do my daily hygiene.

Of course, let me introduce myself. My name is Jilly Anais, I'm 21 years of age. I am from down here, Los Angeles, California. I am the beautiful daughter of Michelle and Derek Anais.

My mother and father had me when they were young theirself. They were seniors in high school when she had me. My mom was 17 and my dad was 18.

Now my mom is 38 and my dad is 39. Yes, they finished high school and they still had future jobs and careers goals that they had achieved. They went to college to pursue in their dreams.

My mom was a model, and she got a model agency of her own. Since she gotten older and not modeling anymore she had passed her business on down to me to start running. & My dad had became a plastic surgeon.

Every since I've been living the perfect life, with absolutely no problem at all.

I got my own apartment condo down in California.

I am also a model myself. I want to be just like my mother and carry on the tradition.

I've been single for about a year now. And I got a NO GOOD ex boyfriend, Benjamin. He had cheated on me with SEVERAL females, & come to find out that he had got one of his hoes pregnant. I found out everything at the last minute. We was living in the same house and everything. I got tired of his bullshit and said fuck him and I moved out.

Every since then we haven't been in contact with each other like that and I couldn't be even more happy. He be hitting me up once and a blue moon telling me that he missed me and asking for another chance I told him no and I moved on. I'm just living life boyfriend free for now.

Every since me and ex broke up, my best friend, Asia has been trying to hook me up with random guys, going on blind dates and stuff. I love her soo much for trying to make me get with other men, but on the recent dates I been on those kind of guys look like they just want to hit it and quit it.

Hopefully when I get a new boyfriend, he's going to be my forever and we are going to make history.

I've done a lot of talking so I catch yall later.😘✌

___________________________________

|Lucas💘|

Wassup it's your boy Lucas Coly. I am 22 years old, I was born and raised in Paris, France. Me and my mother had move out there when I was about 15 years old and decided to move to California. Been down here for 7 years just living life.

I am a rapper. Been rapping for a while now, because I got the talent, it's a goal that I wanted to achieve, and I just want to provide more and make my family proud man.

My ex girlfriend, amber and I broke up awhile ago. She cheated on me, because she saying that, "I don't make time for her and don't always give her attention." I haven't been giving her the attention that she wants because I'm always out on tours getting that money to help us have a better life. When she decided to leave me, she wiped out my bank account and just left.

Every since then I been getting back to work and saving up all of my money again.

I'm not worried about getting into another relationship right now, making my music and taking care of my mother is my main priority right now and nothing else.

Since then, when I was on tour me and my boys would hey some girls take them back to our hotel, fuck them and keep it moving. When I find the right one all that would stop.

My next girlfriend will be my last, if we break up I'm gon hey her back, we argue we can always over come them and keep it moving.

In the future I wanna have kids and make my next girlfriend my wife.

But, until all of that happen I'm doing me.

___________________________________

°Hey Guys it's me, I'm back at it again writing another book. Sorry that I been gone for so, so, so, entirely long. Been focusing on other things.

°yes I made a book awhile ago, called "Abused", but I'm thinking about ending that book, so yeah. There will be a whole bunch of chapters in this book as well, sequels and all.

°If y'all want to... y'all can comment suggestions on what should happen on the next future chapters on the book so it could be better for you guys to read.

Add my book to y'all library, so y'all could get all of the updates.

°Catch you guys later. Read ,vote, and comment on my book.💋

~shila_dreams ⛅